The rules

James was standing in front of me, he looked so tall.

"Listen" he said "Since you obviously cannot control yourself, there will be few new rules for you, clear?".

I stood up: "What do you want from me? i don't need a diaper i'm not a baby".

"Well, you have the bladder of a baby so you have to wear it".

"NO!" i pushed him and ran in the locker room we used as storage closet, then i grabbed a pair scissors from a cabinet and i started cutting the duct tape on the waistband to took off the diaper.

James entered the room, he was furious.

"Don't even think about it" he said.

He blocked my arm, took the scissors and he threw them on the floor.

I punched him in the face.

On his cheek appeared a bruise.

"Now i understand what is your problem, you're not just physically like a baby, you even act like one, so i'll teach you the lesson, as it is done with babies".

He grabbed me without effort with his strong arms, lowered my nappy and started spanking me on the butt.

"STOP! LET ME GO!" i said while trying to free from his strong grip.

"No Lucas, i'll stop when you admit that you are a naughty baby who needs help, you have to learn to be a polite boy".

Every blow was stronger that the ones before so, after few minutes of agony, i stopped him.

"Sorry James".

His hand stopped in midair.

"And?".

"And i admit that i am just a baby. Please let me go, i'll be good".

"Good boy" he said while lifting my diaper on my almost purple butt and taping it again.

I hid my face in my hands.

"Back to the rules, you'll obey to every order i'll give you and from now you'll be always wearing diapers during football trainings. Only me and the boys can change your diaper, you're not allowed to touch it and if i find out that you start wetting yourself like you did in the past, you'll start to wear them 24/7 until you learn to hold your bladder. Understand?"

I nodded while a tear fell on my cheek.

"Come on Lucas, don't cry, i'm sorry for hurting you. Let's go now".

He took my hand to get me up, he helped me getting dressed and walked me to the door with his hand on my shoulder.