14

Enjoy Reading...

*********************************

Veer stepped inside the living room with sleeping Preet in his arms making his family still in their place for a moment.

Avni and Aarav run toward him seeing him.

"Bhai, what happen to Bhabhi?" Avni asked him worriedly, looking at Preet.

"She is okay. Don't worry just sleeping," He informed and look at Aarav who nodded at him with relief on his face.

While the other family member just look at Veer and Preet with blank face. Ananya scoff then look away from them. Urmila wanted to ask about Preet but her so-called ego and dislike toward Veer and Preet stop her from doing so.

Damini felt her inside melting slightly for them but then suddenly past memories flashed in her minding making her inside clench in pain. Ignoring everyone she left from there.

Rajveer is currently not present there as he was looking after the office work in Veer's absence.

Ignoring the pain in his heart at his family behavior, Veer went upstairs to their room.

He carefully placed Preet on the bed and cover her with a duvet till her waist then sit beside her on the bed.

Staring at her peaceful yet pale face, he gently tuck a hair strand behind her ear, which escapes from her ponytail.

"Hope you will forgive me, Preet" he whispered and leaned toward her face. Placing a light kiss on her forehead he stood up and went out of the room after switching off the light.

Opening the door of a room, Veer stepped inside a dark room when suddenly warmth feeling engulf him making him close his eyes for a second.

He look around the slightly dim room with slightly glossy eyes. He can hear the sweet sound of giggling and laughing in his mind recalling the beautiful memory of his childhood as his eyes move around the room with longing.

"Veer, stop running...baby, don't trouble Mumma,"

"Catch me Mumma..hahaha...Catch me,"

6 year old little Veer run around his parents room while laughing looking at the tired and angry face of his mumma.

"Veer...stop it baby. Come here and have your lunch, "

"No Mumma, first catch me..." earned a tired huff from his Mumma.

Suddenly Veer bumps into someone and fell on his bum with a small 'oops' sound.

"Why are running around like this, bear?" Veer look up and stare at the man with his innocent eyes with a pout on his cute round face.

"Dad, am playing with mumma," he said, standing on his feet and then lightly dust his pant.

"And also troubling mumma, Ranveer," comes the sweet voice and beautiful lady in lilac suit walk toward them.

Ranveer look at Veer with raised eyebrows to which he quickly shook his head in no making the woman grasp at him with her eyes narrowed at him.

Ranveer chuckle seeing them like this.  Both mother and son looking super adorable in his eyes.

"Don't glare at my baby bear, Naina..." The beautiful lady name deepti move her eyes from Veer to her husband.

"You too Ranveer... Not done!!" she whine and pout cutely.

Veer giggle seeing her like this. Ranveer also chuckles at the cuteness of his wife.