56.

Preet moves in her sleep and opens her eyes feeling warm lips on her abdomen. She smiles and looks down with her sleepy eyes.

Veer was stroking and placing soft kisses on her 18 weeks baby bump. Her baby bump is quite big for an 18 weeks baby. It is a good sign as Reema Aunty said to her.

Veer looks up when she brushes her fingers in his hair. 

"Did Mumma sleep well?" he softly asked, coming near her face.

"Yeah," she whispered in her sleepy hoarse voice and cupped his face with her small hand.

"I love you," she whispered, kissing his cheekbone lightly. 

"I love you too, Meri Jaan," He pecks her lips a few times and her giggles resonate in their small house. 

She wraps her arms around his neck and slightly pulls him closer to her. 

"Will you love our baby like this?" she asked in a low soft voice.

"Trust me when I say he or she will be my heartbeat, my universe. I will love him/ her the most in the world…of course after you, love," Preet chuckled with tears shining in her beautiful eyes.

"We love you too…so much," she said, hugging him. He was careful not to put weight on her baby bump. 

She started kissing his neck and throat softly while her hand began to remove his shirt. He smiles at her horny nature. Well thanks to their baby. He finally gets to see her so bold, needy and horny side. And he absolutely loved it. 

"Is my baby wife feeling horny, huh?" he huskily asked, pinning her hand beside her head, getting a frustrated groan from her.

He gazes his nose on her chubby cheek and then bites her fluffy soft cheeks. He kisses her cheek where he bites her and then his lips travel down to her neck then to her shoulder. 

He slid her night strap with his teeth making her cleavage visible to him. He kisses her collarbone earning a soft sigh of pleasure from her. She breathes furious and arcs her back to feel his skin against her. She is now getting frustrated and angry at his slow torture. 

"Please…" she almost whined when he threw her night dress away after removing his clothes. 

"Don't beg, love, …you just have to command, my queen, " he whispered in his deep voice against her lips before they started kissing each other like hungry animals. They moan at the feeling of their soft wet lips against each other. 

She hissed into his mouth in pain when his hands touched her chest. Veer slightly pulled away and looked at her in worry, seeing her eyes tightly closed when he again grabbed her breast. Preet opens her heavy eyes and smiles at his care. Kissing his chin, she said in her hoarse voice,

"They are sore and swollen due to Pregnancy," she told him while gently rubbing the back of his head. 

Veer relief and peck her lips lovingly before his lips track down to his cleavage and then her breast making her moaning mess. Her nails dig into his bare shoulder when he kisses her lower abdomen and whispers softly to her baby bump.

"I love you jaan, my moon, my little sunshine. Sleep peacefully in there and let Papa love your Mumma," he said, making Preet chuckle at his silly talk. 

"Seriously! Who said that to their baby, Veer," she said to him looking into his eyes.

He moved up toward her face and kissed her deeply, almost making her breathless. 

"Me, love," he proudly said before kissing her lips and the crook of her neck. 

 And the next moment, they dive deep into the ocean of love, passion and pleasure.