35.

"I was thinking of applying for jobs in some companies," Veer said as they were having their breakfast.

Preet stop eating and look up,
"I don't think you should do any work for a few days. First recover then you can apply till then I will take our responsibility," Preet suggested as she is worried about his health.

"I won't stress much, just apply in companies. The process will take time till then I will be fine. We can't survive like this," he said and Preet agrees with him on this.

She sighed and reluctantly nodded her head.

"Also we need to go to the hospital for your examination next week. You remember, right?" He sighs dramatically, making her chuckle.

"I hate hospitals," he murmured to himself.

"They are no one's favorite husband," she told him with a big smile and went inside the kitchen as she finished her breakfast.

"I am fine and doing great, so let's cancel the hospital trip," he follows her to the kitchen.

Preet narrow her eyes at him and give him right smile,
"Not happening, dear hubby," she said, then took his plate to wash it.

"You are becoming evil, wifey," he whispered near her ear while hugging her waist.

She smiles lightly while washing dishes. She shivers suddenly as he places his lips behind her ear.

"Veer…" she whispered while breathing heavily due to his kisses as he was kissing all over her neck and shoulder.

"Hmm," he hummed, sliding his hand under her top and sensually caressing her stomach, turning her legs shaky and weak.

Leaving the spoon in the sink, she tightly grips the counter and moans when he gives a hard bite on her crook.

He felt his body turning hot hearing her sexily moans. In a swift movement, he turned her in his arms and placed his lips on her, kissing her deeply and slowly.

She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer while kissing him passionately. He holds the back of her neck and slightly tilts her head to deepen the kiss.

Sliding his palm on her waist, he squeezed her waist fat. She moaned in his mouth. He pulls away leaving both of them breathless and burning in desire.

Before she could fill her lungs with air, he made her sit on the counter beside the sink and again took her swollen lips in a demanding kiss. His hands hold the hem of her top and remove it from her body in a blink leaving her bare to his eyes she isn't wearing a bra.

"Veer…" she exclaimed in shock and quickly hugged him tightly hiding her upper body.

"Yes…love," he gently whispered in her ears and wrapped his arms around her.

He placed a long kiss on her shoulder making her close her eyes and relax in his arms.

"Are you feeling shy?" he asked softly in his deep husky voice and sensually licked her earlobe. She shivers in his embrace and tightens her arms around him.

"Not here," she said, looking at his dark eyes with shyness.

This is enough to encourage him to move ahead. He kisses her again while looking into her innocent eyes.

Holding her thigh he whispered over her lips in his dark voice,
"Wrap your legs around me, sweetheart,"

She follows his order and wraps her legs around his hips. He took her to the room while kissing all over her neck and shoulders.

He places her on the bed and hovers over her. She stares at him with love and desire in her eyes. He sat on the bed with his knees on her sides and removed his shirt.