25

Veer dimmed the lights of their room and locked the door before coming near her slowly while staring at her with a soft gaze.

She felt her heart thudding loudly inside her chest as her eyes fixed on him. She gulped as he sat in front of her and looked at her with a small smile.

Taking her small hands in his, he kisses her palms lovingly making her smile and tears form in her eyes at his soft gesture.

"We won't move ahead if you don't want this. And if you are not ready," he asked her, turning her smile wider.

"Are you ready? You are not doing this for me only? I love you but I don't want you to push yourself because of my feelings. Like my wish and comfort matter in our relationship, yours too. Please don't force yourself just for my sake," Preet said in a gentle voice and held his hands, entangling their fingers.

"You are an angel, you know…" he whispered, kissing their entwined hands.

She giggles softly saying,
"Now I know,"

Veer smiled at her, affectionately before looking into her eyes which were filled with love and care for him.

He slowly bent to her face while looking into her eyes which swiftly filled with nervousness.

His gaze shifted from her eyes to her lips for a second then he whispered,
"May I?" 

He asked with a deep hoarse voice due to the emotions he felt at their closeness.

She nodded and closed her eyes silently, surrendering herself to him. Her heartbeat raised when his hands held the sides of her waist gently and tugged her little toward him.

Soon his lips slammed against her making her gasp lightly. His lips move slowly and softly against her making her more desperate for him. Then slowly his lips travel down to her neck after leaving her panting for air.

Her hands encircle around his neck while her fingers fisting his hair in a gentle hold.

He groans against her crook and bites there, making her hiss. He pulled away and looked at her blushing face with a satisfied smile.

"You are so beautiful," he murmured, kissing her jawline softly, earning a shaky sigh from her.

She felt butterflies fluttering inside her tummy furiously at his soft sensual touch.

Her breath stops when his fingers touch her pinned saree on her shoulder. Her eyes opened wide and felt her heart thudding loudly against her chest.

Feeling her stiffness, Veer stopped and looked at her. She is looking at him feeling shy under his gaze. He pulls away from her thinking she is uncomfortable.

Preet looks down to hide her shyness and smiles lightly but her smile drops when he creates little distance between them and looks away from her with a guilty expression.

"Veer…" she called him with unknown fear.

"I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. I am so-" he said looking at her with regret.

"No Veer, you don't make me uncomfortable. Don't think like this," she told him cupping his face.

She gives him an assuring smile seeing him scared for her and caring so much for her.
She perks his lips lightly while smiling at him and pulls away.

He felt his heart melt at her loving smile and soft kiss. She is messing with his mind.

But he frowned in confusion when she started getting down from the bed and smiled at him.