Bliss & Nightmares 🔞⚠️

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled when I saw the beauty sleeping in my arms.

Her back was pressed against my front and I was spooning her in a delicious way.

I traced circles on her stomach until she shifted slightly.

I bit my lower to stop from smiling as I traced a finger over her curves and followed the dip of her waist before it went up over her elbow, up her upper arm and her shoulder. I brought my finger down her back and stopped it at the corner of her shoulder.

I tapped it and pressed a kiss there, tracing my tongue in a slight swirl.

I heard her groan and swat at my cheek as if I was a fly.

I frowned and pushed her shoulder back so that she was facing the ceiling.

I hovered my face above hers and took in her body with the streaming daylight coming through the floor to ceiling windows.

She looks incredible...

I bent down and kissed her neck, sucking on certain spot that made her whimper.

I slowly brought my mouth down to feast on her gorgeous breasts when I felt a slight pain go through me.

I groaned and pulled away.

Damn that fucking contract!

I furiously sat up in the bed and crossed my arms over my chest as the blanket felt to my waist.

I glared at the woman in deep sleep beside me, oblivious to my raging desire.

I don't know how long I stared at her but she turned and faced me before saying with her sleep satisfied voice, "Good morning." She has a dreamy smile on her face.

I rolled my eyes. "I hate your contract!"

She frowned. "Why?"

My eyes dropped to her chest and I closed them.

"It won't let me do anything!"

"Oh." I heard her say. "The seven nights thing? So...only at night?"

I nodded. "The deal was agreed upon literally. So now I can't wake you up erotically and I can't have sex with you during the day!" I covered my face in my hands.

I heard her chuckle. "Awww poor Jisoo..." she reached out to touch me and I jumped out of bed.

She sat up and laughed. "Jisoo!"

I held my hand up and shook my head. "No! I am going to take a shower and...and relieve myself."

She frowned and sat up, clutching the covers to her chest.

"You had to go to the bathroom...to pee?"

I widened my eyes. "Just think harder!"

Then I stomped to the door across the room and I heard her say, "Oh!"

I turned around and she had a deep red blush covering her face.

I smiled and went into the bathroom.

••••••••••

I didn't expect the next 3 weeks to go as they did.

We went through lots of dinner dates and spent a lot of time together.

On the Friday after the week, I took her on a date.

Then she asked for one night and I gladly gave it to her.

The second week, she didn't want to do anything. She just wanted to go to a movie and it was weird.

We stood in line and we bought the tickets like a normal...couple.