I Forgot

(A/N: Slight Trigger ⚠️ Be mindful)

••••••••••

I pulled away from kissing Rosie and smiled.

She brought me into a hug and whispered, "I love you. So much." Her arms tightened around me.

I smiled and hugged her the same way.

"I love you too." I pulled away and kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

She smiled softly and squeezed my hand as I pulled away, as if she didn't want to let go.

"Call me once you get home."

I nodded and squeezed her hand back.

I pulled away and she gently shut her apartment door.

I went home to the office and sighed.

Jisoo is still somewhere. She hasn't been home in about 3 days and I don't know where she is.

I pulled out a drink and messaged Rosie that I got home and she sent a heart emoji back.

I smiled felt warmth push into me.

My hand started shaking and the phone dropped out of my hand.

I felt a force pull me to the center of the room.

I fell to my knees with a gasp and looked up to see Devil smiling down at me.

He pulled the force away but something was still keeping me at my knees.

"Well....sweet, sweet Lisa....I have a deal for you."

••••••••••

I sighed as I checked my phone for the hundredth time in the past 4 days that Jisoo went MIA.

She's been gone for too long without a single word. I'm starting to get worried.

I wanted to finally confess my feelings. I want to see if she felt the same way. Maybe we could take this somewhere...

I smiled as I thought of going on dates with her, smiling and laughing at her jokes.

My psychiatrist was very happy with my progress. She says that maybe they could start reducing my medication if this kept up and I couldn't agree more.

Jisoo filled me up with happiness that I hadn't experienced in a long time.

Since before the kidnapping...

I smiled as turned around to go to bed when I heard a groan and a loud groan.

I spun around and saw Jisoo appear in her black fog, holding an old man, with a bruise on his cheek, by the collar.

I frowned. "Jisoo?"

She looked at me. "Jennie! Is this the man that hurt you?!" Her voice....what happened?...why is she angry?

I stared at him. It's him?!

He had not aged well. There were black circles under his eyes. He had a beer gut. His grey hair was a complete mess and he had a blond with grey beard on his jaw.

I looked back at her, worry filling me up. "Jisoo! What the hell are you doing?!"

She pointed at him. "He's the one right?!"

Her dark eyes were blazing with fire and I became scared of her. Something I haven't been for a while. "Jisoo...he's....yes, he hurt me."

Jisoo looked back at the man and I don't know what happened as Jisoo stared at him but, a moment later, he let out a blood curdling scream.