Missing You

One month later...

I stood in the grocery store, staring at the shelves filled with chocolate. It had been a month since everything had happened.

I had been wondering if I should drown my sorrow in chocolate, knowing that I wouldn't gain the weight because I have to stay and look the same forever.

I had reached over for one of the dark chocolate when I felt a hand touch mine.

It was Jennie.

She glanced at me with a passive expression.

"Are you going to take that?"

I had been too speechless to answer.

She shrugged. "Okay then. I'll take it."

She took the chocolate and walked off.

I just stared after her and felt my heart break all over again.

I turned back to the chocolate. I'm going to need more....

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jennie standing there with a thoughtful expression as she stared into my eyes.

"Have we....met? No....I feel like I've seen you before..."

I was shocked. Part of the spell was that she wouldn't be able to recall anything and my face would look slightly obscure to her.

She snapped her fingers but didn't smile. She just widened her eyes. "You're Kim Jisoo right? The Korean Actress?"

I shook my head and gave a small smile. "I get that a lot."

She nodded. "Alright. Bye."

She walked off.

••••••••••

4 weeks later...

I stood in front of the window that overlooked the club, wishing I could drown my sorrows in alcohol and maybe get drunk.

But no....Devil wanted me to suffer for my mistake of falling in love again.

He pulled everything away from me.

Lisa. Jennie. My happiness. My love.

I growled and threw the glass against the wall where it shattered to pieces.

They disappeared and fixed themselves back on my desk, looking completely brand new.

One of the devils that helped cleaned the place had added that nice thing when he saw the amount of things I broke in my apartment.

I swallowed and looked back at the—

LISA?!

I widened my eyes and watched as my sister walk in with her blonde girlfriend on her arm.

I blinked and watched them smile and talk into each other's ears.

I felt warmth settle in me.

I did the right thing.

••••••••••

(Maybe a slight trigger warning ⚠️ )

3 months later...

I stared out into the club.

Do you think I can die twice if I stab myself?

Would it fix whatever is hurting my heart?

I stood in front of the club doors and stared at the lights flashing on the front of the building.

I was planning on closing it down.