उन्हें पता है:- I know you know

Hi guyssssssssss!!!

How is the new cover?????

And you know what I checked it today morning, my story crossed 2k view. ( Tears of happiness)

I know you would have definitely read stories with millions of view but don't mind me hn... this is my first one.

It's my author right to SHOUT about it.

Thank you (puppy eyes)

There you go!

.....

Nayantara's POV

I heart stopped looking at the letter in his hand. I don't want it this way. Please god!!!

" Forget it. I want to tell you that I am Virat Pratap." He said.

My heart skipped a beat. He told me.

" I was talking about the real one." I replied.

" There is nothing fake or real. I am Virat. The one and only." He said, with confidence and determination in his eyes.

" Oh and you want me to believe that." I am not going to make it easy for you, just like you didn't made it for myself. " Today you are saying you are Yuvraj, yesterday you were saying you are not. Do you thinking I am kidding here?"

" What would your go? Today you are saying you are Yuvraj after four days you will again decide you are not. What will I do then? Moreover I have no proof just your words to believe you are not my husband." I said.

He was angry now.

Of course he would be. It's tough to prove yourself right. And when it comes to prove that you are you. Its even tougher.

" I am Virat." He said, gritting his teeth.

" Saying same thing again and again won't make any difference.  Just like calling a rope snake again and again does make it one."

Damn your sassy mouth Nayantara. Just don't regret later. Because the look on his face said I will.

" You know what I am tired." He said. My face fell. " and I want to sleep." He moved to the mat he sleep.

" No.." I almost shouted. He looked at me.

" Y-You can't sleep there." I said. " Go to your room."

" Not again Nayantara.... We have discussed this enough." He said, now he was annoyed.

May be he had a bad day.

He sat on the mat, adjusting his pillow.

" You can't sleep on the floor." I said.

" Why??"

" Because...because Yes.... You are not my husband and my husband didn't send you either so leave my room." I said.

" You know what.. Go to your bed and sleep." He said.

" Get up please." I said.

" Tell me Why? I want a reason not an excuse." He said.

I took a deep breath. "You helped me so much in the court, fought with Abhiraj. After that I can't let you sleep on the floor. I owe you."

" You don't owe me anything it was my duty no my right to rip the soul out of the body of the one who dare look your way." He said.

My heart skipped a beat, butterflies started dancing in my stomach, blush raised to my cheeks.

" Sleep... sleep on the bed." I said.

He became statue. After a few seconds he looked my way, checking if he heard right.

" Get up... will you?" I asked.

He kept looking at me, as if tring to read my mind through eyes. "Can't you do what I say without trying to read my mind for once." I said, breaking the eye contact.

He finally got up. I showed him where he has to sleep. He lied there. My heart was beating with  immense speed and elephants were doing somersault in my stomach, looking at him on my bed.

I made a two story-wall for pillow between us. He gave me a bore look. " If I would want to do something a wall of brick won't be of any use let alone be these pillows." He said.

" Amm.. Just..." I removed them.
Laying on the bed turning to other side, my back facing him. I clenched my eyes closed.

Oh God!!

I could feel heat radiating from my body. I could stop smiling, I bet I beat tomato in redness. I was holding on duvet tight.

It was too much for me. Too much of excitement, adventure, nervousness, fun and what not.

I just couldn't sleep. After a few minutes I turned to his side. His eyes were close, he was facing ceiling.

I was drinking his features, his tone chest and masculine arms from my eyes.

" Aren't you planning to sleep?" He asked, his eyes still closed. My heart stopped beating, lungs forgot how to breathe.

He opened his eyes and turned to my side. " I.. I was about too..." I quickly turned and didn't dare turn back again, though I could feel his gaze burning through my skin.

Soon sleep took over me. I opened my eyes with sunlight hitting my brain.

The seen infront of my eyes was so adorable that I could give a hundred live of it.

My husband was sleeping so close to my face, like a small baby, his hairs falling on his face.

My hand involuntary went to his face to remove them. He moved a bit and I quickly brought my hand back. Oh god!

He opened his eyes, looking directly into mine.

" do you still want  to play this game?" He said.

" Hmm?" I asked.

" I know you know Nayantara."

......

How was it???

Vote for next update 😉