चाँदनी :- The Moonlight of Union

⚠️Warning⚠️

The chapter include explicit sex scenes.

Those you are not comfortable or underage should avoid reading.

🔞🔞🔞 Age restriction. The contain head is subject to age adherence.

Read taking responsibility.

Virat's POV

Looking at her under me, her chest falling up and down, redness speard from her neck to cheeks, she looked no less than a goddess descended from heaven just for me.

After raining cats and dogs, sky was clean with mild fragrance of rain in wind. The moonlight of full moon falling on her body, making it glow like silver.

I was aroused was an understatement. She staring me with those innocent lotus like eyes wasn't helping in anyway.

I kissed in lips, taking my time to lose myself in the sweet flavor of her mouth. Her back arched in anticipation. My hands worked in opening the hook of her blouse it loosened.

I moved towards her jawline, giving her open mouth kisses. She was moaning sweetly.

I went from her jaw to her neck, sucking her sweet spot. While my hands explore her bare waist and back. I could feel goosebumps on her silky skin.

" Aahhhh.." She moaned loudly.

I lowered her blouse exposing just her shoulders, kissing her shoulders. I took her blouse completely off. Her full breast came into my lustful sight.

I was so hard that it was paining now but I wanted to be slow and full of love for her.

I took her left blossom in my hand massage it, looking into her twinkling eyes.

" I want you so much.... in every single way... to love you, to spoil you, to worship you, to ravish you." I said.

She moved her hands in my hair pulling me closer her for the first time initiated a kiss, most beautiful one. Like her was telling me her heart language through it.

I pinched her hard nipple and she gasped. I deepened the kiss again.

After kissing her to my heart content, I moved down to her lush blossom taking one in my mouth, sucking the nipple, nibbling it, teasing it. I kept my hand busy with another and then changed.

Her moans grew louder, filling the air.

I moved down to her waist. Kissing her drawing patterns to it, I moved up to perk her lips.

Giving her all my attention now it was time for her lehnaga. My hands moved to the knot of the skirt, pulling it, leaving it lose.

I slowly ripped it apart from her body. She was uncomfortable, her attempt to hid her proved. I looked at her " Don't ever... You are beautiful and this beauty is mine."

I moved her hands away.

Spread her legs wide.

Fuck!

She was dripping.

I looked for the last time in her eyes, ensuring she wasn't comfortable anymore. I dipped in her south.

I kissed her wet core. She shivered. My tongue started tasting her wetness.

Her moans grew even louder, echoing in the chambers.

I slowly kept on kissing, licking, nibbling and sucking her folds. Her legs were shivering.

I slipped a finger inside her wetness, she moved her hips to adjust. " Aaahhhhhh..." she moaned.

I slowly moved my fingers, loosening her tightly then I inserted another. She moaned so loudly that I was scared I hurt her.

Giving her time to adjust with the stretch, I started moving her moans turned pleased.

Taking the sign for her being enough aroused and me hard.

I removed my dhoti. Her eyes widen at it. I was myself taken aback. I had never seen it this big.

" It will hurt initially.." I said, kissing her forehead.

" I will be fine." She said, more like assuring me.

I directly my tips inside her, only putting the half in. Her hands grips my shoulders tight, she inhaled sharply. Though she didn't make a painful sound with tears collecting in her eyes said enough.

" Aaah..ahh.." She let out a painful groan.

I kept on kissing her, mumbling soothing words in her ear, caressing her while moving slowly inside her, going just a bit deeper with every stroke.

She body was adjusting for me. Her hold on my shoulder loosened and her hiss turned into moans.

I took deeps strokes inside her. The chambers filled with our moans, groans, sounds of two body colliding and two hearts uniting forever.

After a few minutes, her body tensed.

" I.." she started.

" It's alright love, come for me." I said. She hide her face in the crook of my neck, her hands wrapped around my neck. Her whole body shuddered as sweat liquid exploded from her core.

I pulled out, giving time to her sensitive core, while I kissed her.

Soon the cycle begin again. After multiple orgasms, I stopped though I was still aroused but it would be too painful for her if I continued now.

I lay next to her, looking at the ceiling. It will be morning soon.

She was breathing lightly, her whole body was red.

" Did I hurt you anywhere?" I asked. I was actually concerned about this one thing.

She turned her hand towards me, shook her head, smiling tired.

She slowly turned towards me, keeping her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her long hairs.

" I love you." I said kissing her head.

" I love you too.." she whispered. Before dozing off.

.....

Waking up in the morning, I saw her snuggling into my chest, her hand wrapped around my torso and legs tangled with mine.

Soon was up for awhile. If we didn't woke up now, we would be late.

" Love... wake up.." I said. She hummed.

" Tara... come on..." I said. She looked at me opening her eyes a bit. She sighed and getting up.

I stood up from the bed, I was wore my dhoti before sleeping because I didn't want to scare her with my hardness at night.

She gasped as reality striked her sleepy mind, she pulled the duvet up to cover her naked body.

" Come on... you would be sore, warm water bath will help." I said.

" Y-You go.. I.. am...not w-wearing clothes." She mumbled, reading the patterns on the plane bedsheets.

" Yes I know, I removed them last night. " I said, smiling at her flushed face.

She wide her met him, as if calling me shameless. But she looked away instantly.

I sighed, moving towards her. I gathered her in my arms but she was more busy in holding the duvet up to hide her body as if I hadn't seen it already or I was seen more than that could be seen.

" Koi..koi aajayega.." She whispered.

" and?" I asked.

" What they would think?" She asked.

I chuckled. " That we are husband and wife and love each other."

Vote! vote! Vote!

How was it by the way??😳🙈