प्रलोभन :- The Game of Seduction

It hurt to stretch the healing wound, give it time and space it needs it will fade away, slowly but definitely.

Sometimes forgiveness is hard but forgetting it easier.

Nayantara's POV

I woke up with the sunlight dancing in my room. I rubbed my eyes to change my position but realized I was caged in two strong masculine arms.

I took me a second to realize who was it. Blush crept my neck heart beat accelerated. I turned slowly, not making any movement to wake him up.

His eyes were close, he was relaxed today. His hairs falling on his face. I brushed them away with my fingers.

Last night event replayed in my mind. I unknowingly smiled. It was bliss.

I tried to get out of his strong grip only to find in tightened around my waist.

" Still running away love.." he said, in hoarsely. I shivered at his deep voice. It sent vibrations to my skin.

I blinked nervously not getting any phrase to reply with. He rested his head in the crook of my neck.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach, heart stopped function and breath hitched.

" Hmmm?" He asked again. I just shook my head.

" Then?" He asked. I licked my lips thinking of a perfect frame of words.

" I- I.. It.."

What's wrong Nayantara.

He pulled me even closer. I gulped.

" It's morning." I finally said.

" It's too early to wake up." He said, not leaving me.

" I have to do prayers." I  whispered.

" It can wait." He said.

" No, it can not." I said. He opened his eyes to look into mine.

" I want to sleep more." He said.

" Okay..." I whispered. Suddenly waves of love were overpowering my strength to say him anything. " But let me leave... please."

" No... I want to sleep like this." He said. I blinked, thinking about what should be done now.

His grip loosened. " Go.... I won't keep you against your will." And he turned.

I kept staring at his back.

Did I offended him already?

I sighed while looking at him going into slumber again.

I got up from the bed, got ready and went in the garden to gather flowers for my prayer.

When I came back, he wasn't on the bed. May be he left.

I started my prayer and as soon as I completed the god of strength and masculinity came out of my bathroom in just dhoti.