ईर्ष्या:- Jealous Husband

Nayantara's POV

He is getting out of hands now a days. Touching me whenever he wants, kissing me just because he was hungry.

Aisa koi krta h kya!

Living with him is becoming more and more tough these days. He takes no for nothing and don't say yes for anything.

Like can you imagine, I asked him to give me a horse. He have lakhs yet he couldn't give me one. I asked first thing from my husband and got no for an answer.

And there is say he can loose any battle for me.

Ek chess ka match to haara nhi jata inse. Yudh haarenge ye vo bhi mere liye...

Hippocrate!

I was standing near his practicing area to give him Arti. Choti maa asked me do this daily.

I was staring at him thinking how things have changed. No matter how much I act like I want like his behaviour, he never fails to give me butterflies and cherry on the top, he knows that.

Blush crept on my cheeks thinking about the way he kissed me in library last week. We were about to get caught as Pitaji entered the Library.

" What are you doing here?" He asked. I flinched.

I didn't realize when he came next to me. Abhishek was doing push up where he was standing previously.

" A-Aarti..."

Stop shuttering. Will you?

It's been fifteen days he have taken the position of your husband.

I forwarded the Thaali towards him. He took Aarti.

Without wasting a moment I rushed away. Staying with him in  public for long brings embarrassment. This man has no shame.

I was angry with him for not giving me horse and was sitting in the rose garden. It was late night and he came to call me to the room. I dined so he picked me up in his arms and took me to the room.

Everyone kept mentioning it here and there, saying are you hurt.....seems like Yuvrani do a lot of work in night so she couldn't walk and her husband has to carry her. Some said he can't stay away and all. A few cross all limits saying may be I am pregnant that is why he is carrying me.

........

The days passed as usual. Maa wants be back to royal duties as its been long my husband is back.

I start my days with royal court meetings followed by special meetings arranged for women. Then I look at the palace affairs and expenditures. Then prepare lunch then discuss all the matters with Pitaji, him and his brothers then work on implementation then cook dinner.

In morning I am exempted from making breakfast because my husband need my time.

Good for me.

I was lying on my bed, tired. The day was exhausting as usual.

I heard him entering the chambers. I stood up from the bed and walked towards him, standing at a distance looking if he need anything.

I just wonder how does he manage to look so kept even at night. By afternoon my half jewelry is gone, hair falling down on my face, tiredness adoring my face.

He started walking towards me and with his slow steps I could tell his intentions are no good.

He stopped a step away from me.

" I don't like my wife staring other man even if he is my brother..." he said, brushing hair off my face.

" Huh..." I got confused.