Chapter 18

Hope you all are enjoying this book... :))

.

*RINNGGGGGGGGG*

Wooyoung picked up the phone of him that now rang for the third time.

"H-hello...?" he asked lazyly as he yawned.

"Wooyoung!! Here the hell are you?! I almost got scared!!" it was Seonghwa on the other side. Wooyoung frowned listing that. His eyes were still closed.

"W-what the heck do you mean?" he frowned again as he got up from the couch where he slept last night.

"It's fucking 10 am!! You already missed the first class and the second one has already started!!" he practically yelled from the other side. Wooyoung took a deep breath. All the things happen last night struck him like lightning. He remembered how much he was scared of San when he was under him. Remembering that anger filled face of San sent a thousand shivers down his spine.

"Domn it!!!" he cursed.

"What?!" Seonghwa was confused. "Are you coming or not?"

"Y-yeah yeah, I am... Wait a minute..." with that he hung up the phone and got up. He walked towards the dinning table and saw that his breakfast was already made. He saw a sticky note stuck to the glass of water.

"If you wake up late, just like now, warm it up and then eat."

Wooyoung sighed and crumbled the paper in his hands. "San is becoming bolder and bolder day by day!!" he threw the paper infront of him. He sighed deeply.

"Not getting bullied like daily is making him think that he is my boss now..." anger continued to grow within him.

Time skip~

Wooyoung walked towards the main college building with a very quick pace.

"Hey! Here!!" it was Seonghwa who called the other to get there. It was the second floor.

"Where the hell have you been? Were you drunk...?" the older questioned. Wooyoung sighed as he again got flashbacks. He was not able to fall asleep fast as he was too shocked by San's recent behaviour towards him. He almost slept at 3 am.

"N-no, I wasn't. Just tired, a bit..." he lied. He was about to pass Seonghwa when he was stopped as a hand landed gently on his shoulder.

"Last night.... What happened...? Wanna talk about it? I can help you that right?" although Seonghwa was senior than Wooyoung, they were very close friends.

"It's really nothing that worrying. It's just.... San..." he huffed.

Seonghwa crooked his brows.
"San? How so?"

"Well, he's recently changed." he replied.

"In what sense? Good or bad?" Seonghwa asked with his brows still frowned.

"I... really don't know. He lately became sort of intimating..." Wooyoung kinda questioned himself with that statement.

"I guess then it is in good sense..." Seonghwa muttered softly.

"Uh..?"

"N-nothinh. I mean oh I see... That's worrying sort of..." Seonghwa changed his statement. They both sighed.