Part : 01

______________________________________
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

______________________________________                          ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
______________________________________

Jake fell in love with Heeseung when they were on I-land. As Jake was Australian he had some minor issues with the Korean language that's why everyone treated him very nicely especially Heeseung. Jake fell in love with Heeseung's Voice, his visuals, his stage performance, his charming personality.The more they communicated the more Jake fellin love with him.His feelings for Heeseung only deepened.

___

Currently, Enhypen were on a live were they were talking about the comeback song.Heeseung was reading the comments when a fan asked Heeseung to tell his favourite member that he loves them.

Jake was beside Heeseung acting as if he was reading other comments but in reality he was waiting for Heeseung's answer he wanted to know who his favourite member is.He wanted to hear his name.Jakes breathe caught his throat as he awaited for Heeseungs answer...

Heeseung turned to his side and saw Jake reading the comments he smiled and said, "I love you Jaeyun."

Jake turned to Heeseung to see if he really was hearing the right thing or not. He turned and saw Heeseung smiling at him he quickly smiled back he couldn't form any words so he went back on reading the comments but on the inside he could feel butterflies.His whole face was red and he was blushing crazy.But he quickly calmed himself down. No one saw him blushing crazy or at least that's what he thought .

As Jake calmed himself down he noticed the staff members were signaling them to end the live. The members did what they were told and ended the live.

"Damn that was long" Ni-ki says.
"I know right.It was probably the longest we have done so far." Sunno replies.

"So guys as you have a performance tomorrow you have some practice to do today" the manager says.

"Alr, thanks for letting us know."
"We have to give our best tomorrow, fighting!!"
"Fighting!"

Time skip

As they were practicing Bite me Heeseung noticed that Jake noticed he wasn't doing the dance properly.He knew his lackluster performance was making the members agitated,he couldn't help but feel like a complete disappointment.

The members looked somewhat annoyed by Jake because they had to start over and over again but Heeseung didn't care about the dance he was more worried about something else....
Perhaps Jake.

After the practice ended the manger asked everyone to leave but Jake.Everyone was so relieved to finally go home and take rest.

"Jake i am impressed with ur second performance but for the first one I am sorry to say this but don't think you can perform 'Bite me' tomorrow.Your dance is lacking.If u want to perform this tomorrow than you need more practice.
Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do." Jake replied looking down at his shoes as he felt too ashamed to even look up.

As the staffs got out of the room,tears that were hold back started to form in his eyes. He was really trying his best but it still didn't work.Engenes, fans were not happy with his performances.He wiped his tears and was about to start the dance when he saw Heeseung standing at the door. Just by the sight of him made him tear up again.Heeseung quickly approached Jake and hugged him tight as jake cried with his face on Heeseung's chest.They stayed like that for a few minutes until Heeseung broke the hug and whispered.

"Jaeyun don't worry you dont have to practice alone I will stay here untill you are confident with your performance."Heeseung said giving him a soft smile.

"No hyung you dont-"
"I've already made up my mind" Heeseung replies as he puts his stuff down.

____

(They practice for a bit then take a break and then start practicing again)

Heeseung was talking a break while Jake practiced.

"That was so good Jaeyun!"Heeseung said getting up.
"I don't know hyung I don't think they will like my performance.Every time we do a performance i get criticized for my dance and stage performance. I am trying my best i really a-am"Jake says as a tear rolled down to his cheeks , he quickly wipes it off.
Heeseung grabs Jake's hand.

"I don't care about what others think Jaeyun i know you will do great tomorrow and u should think that too." Heeseung says as Jake smiles.
They both went back to their dorm.

"Omg ni-kii dont do that-"
"Its not yourss-"
"Not yours either"
"Ni-ki give it to won"
"Why-
"Guys go to sleep we have performance remember?"

___

Jake could feel very nervous about the performance already. He goes to sleep
To forget about those thoughts.Jake tossed and turned in bed before falling into a restless sleep, his nerves getting the best of him as he thought about the performance. Despite his best efforts, his mind was racing and he kept reliving all the mistakes he had made during practice.

______________________________________
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚______________________________________

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
______________________________________

That was the first part Y'all.
I am really sorry if this dont make any sense (⁠˘̩˘̩⁠)⁠