Part : 11

______________________________________
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

______________________________________                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
_

____________________________________

"WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING HUH??!"Jake says yelling.
"Well...uh..
He is in coma and has lost a lot of blood. now he is resting you guys can go one by-"

"N-no....
stop lying.Hyung please tell him to stop."
Jake says as his eyes were blury and tears were running from his eyes.
"Jake calm dow-"Sunghoon says.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN WHEN THIS ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF.....
me he is probably gonna die because of me"
Jake said as he went into Heeseung room.
"Jake wait-"Jay says
"Let him go hyung he needs some space and time."Jungwon says.

Jake entered Heeseung room to see him laying on the bed there were alot of wires connected to him his skin was pale his heart beats were slow and he looked very tired.
Jakes heart felt like it was burning his eyes were still filled with tears he held Heeseung's hand.

"H-Hyung you h-have to w-wake up .I-I can't live without you.I will even f-ucking take my o-own l-life for y-you."Jake said as he forced a smile on his tearful face and placed a kiss on Heeseungs hand.

He sat on the chair which was next to Heeseung's bed he held his hands and stayed there waiting for him.

Jake woke up as he heard thunders he looked outside to see it was raining very heavily.He took his phone and as he was looking at the news he realised no one was talking about the accident which means they are keeping it a secret which was good.He placed a kiss on Heeseungs forehead and went outside.

Some of the members were there the others went to get food and to talk to the manager.

"Hyung are you alright?"Sunno says.
Jake didn't say anything he just looked at them.
"Sit down here the members are bringing food u haven't eaten anything since yesterday."Sunno says.
Jake felt very hungry but the guit and gloominess made him not want to eat.

"Oh hi hyung ur back"Jungwon says as he saw jay coming .
"Uh yea here u go"Jay says handing the food to the members.
"Here u go Jake"Jay says
"Uh its ok...
I am not hungry"Jake says.
"But U haven't eaten anything yet"Ni-ki says.
"I just-
don't feel like it please... I will eat later"Jake says insisting
"Fine "
"Anyways the doctor said he is better than before so thats good ."Sunno says trying to cheer him a bit.
Everyone smiled except for Jake he just sat there emotionlessly.

Timeskip*(few mins later)
"Uh are you jay?"A doctor came and asked Jay.
"Uh yea?"Jay says
"I need you to come here i have an important thing to talk to you about."The doctor said.
"Okay uh sure"jay says.
Jay got up and went with the doctor Jake didn't felt good about the 'important thing'so he followed them.

"Where you-"
"To the washroom I will be right back"Jake says.
Jake followed him they stood Infront of a room as they started to talk.

"So what is that's you wanted to tell me?"Jay says nervously.
"I didn't know how to say it but the patients situation is very critical.The patient has lost a lot of blood and his body is very weak we are trying our best but there is a low chance of him surviving."

Jake just froze there.

"W-WHAT no no no"
"Jake!!"Jay says as he noticed him standing there with tearful eyes.
Jake ran to Heeseung's room
"Hyung what happened-"Sunno asks as he saw Jake running into Heeseung room.
"Jake!"Jay says following him.

"NO NO NO H-HYUNG U Have TO WAKE UP.Y-you have too.."Jake says
"Jake stop this won't help we have to stay calm I am sure everything will be
alright"Jay says
"WHY ARE YOU LYING...I-
I HEARD YOU AND THE DOCTOR."Jake says.

Jake went outside and stood there tears still flowing.
"Hyung what is he talking about"
"Is h-he going to d-die?"
"No don't worry everything will be fine don't cry guys"
"Why are you telling us that your also tearing up"
"I-

Jake just stood there his eyes were filled with tears his body was shaking he couldn't hear the fact that he might even die because of him. He is killing his own lover.

His body felt tired.

"Hyung? Are you-"
"Hyung!"
"Guys help me Jake hyung fainted."
Ni-ki says

They held him and put him in a bed next to Heeseung's one.

"He needs rest and food he looks very dehydrated."The doctor says looking at him.
"And the patients health isn't getting any better either."The doctor says as he sighed.
"For his own safety tell him that the patient is getting better even if its not true."The doctor says as he left the room.

They sat there waiting for jake to wake up.
A few hours later Jake finally woke up.

"H-hyung?"Jake says as he got up.
"Jake!"
"Omg Jake you scared us all."
"Where is hyung how is he?"Jake says.
"He is getting better Jake dont worry."
The doctor said as he brought a paper with him .
The members smiled at the doctor and talked a bit.

"Hyung there is not enough spaces here who is gonna stay to look after them both?"
"Wdym both Jake needs to go home-"
"I really don't think he will."
"Yea I agree what about you three go home and we stay here it will take some time for jake to recover so y'all can stay tmr."
"Alr then"
"Okay."

"Bye hyung we will go home stay safe."
"Yea Jake stay safe."
"Bye hyung!"
"Bye."
"Jake we will stay outside if u need us we will be there and your food is here eat it okay?"
"Ok."Jake says.

Jake looked at Heeseung.He was still pale and looked very tired.
Jake quickly wiped his tears and he took the food to eat but he couldn't bring himself to eat it he put it away and went to sleep.

______________________________________
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

______________________________________                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

_____________________________________

This is getting worse i-😭