Part : 03

______________________________________
                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

______________________________________                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                      ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
______________________________________

After the midnight snack they both go to their dorms and falls asleep.

The next morning they get dressed to go to the interview they had. As the interview is going on they decided to ask the fans to ask the members questions.One of the fans asked Heeseung his type.And one question lead to another.

"Heeseung hyung ,what would you do if you love someone?"

"What do you mean?"Heeseung asks.

"I mean would you tell them or do anything about it or-"

"Probably not, because I have my career to look after. "Heeseung says looking at the staffs

"Oh hyung do...."
"Yea...."

Everything thing went silent for Jake he felt so ashamed to think that Heeseung might like him or even date him.but Jake's love for heeseung isn't gonna die anyday soon.So the only way of hidings those feelings away is to ignore him, jake thought.

"Jake?"
"H-huh? yea?"Jake says looking at the fans.
"I asked have you ever eaten mint chocolate?"
"Yes I have "Jake says as his ears got red in embarrassment.
"Okay I have a question for Jay....."

After the interview*

As Jake was getting on their car (One car is for -Sunno,Sunghoon,Ni-ki another is for Jay,Jungwon and the last one Heeseung and Jake) he quickly ran towards Ni-kis car and sat in his place and acted as if he was jokingly swapping their car and the other members also thought he was just pranking Ni-ki so at the end Heeseung went with Ni-ki and Sunno, Sunghoon and Jake went together.Heeseung found Jake somewhat suspicious because it was very random and he was spacing out alot.
After they went home Heeseung went to Jake if he wanted to eat rameon with him to which Jake quickly declined which was very unusual of him and Heeseung knew it.

2 weeks went by and Jake kept on ignoring Heeseung which only made him mad?

Enhypen had a special stage performance this week and they are supposed to do it with a partner. Jake quickly went to ask Ni-ki but before he could do that he saw that everyone has already chosen a partner except for him and Heeseung.

"I guess we are partner then"Heeseung says approaching Jake.
"Yea."Jake says sounding very disappointed.
They went to do their dance as they were dancing They had a jump .While they were doing it jake slipped and falls down with a loud bang.

"JAEYUN! "
"Omg Jake you alr?"one of the staff says as they turned the music off.
"Are you okay??" Another staff says.

"I am fine guys don't worry i just slipped."Jake says as he quickly got up.

"Jaeyun let me see" Heeseung came near him and held his hand.
"No I said it's fine"Jake says quickly removing Heeseungs hand
"Lets just continue with the dance"Jake says completely ignoring Heeseung.
"Jake are you sure?"
"Yeah im"Jake says with a forced smile.
"Alr then lets do it from the start again.?" The staff asks as he turns the music on.

Jake could feel his arm and knees burning as he landed on them and probably got a scratch on the arm. As he was dancing he saw blood coming for that scratch but he quickly hid it. The staff nor Heeseung seemed to notice it. But when he looked at Heeseung his face looked angry and cold ? what happened to him he wasn't like this a few minutes ago.Its probably nothing.

After their practice was done the staff told them to continue with the dance and that they can go home when their done and left the room.
Jake quickly packed his stuff but before he could get out Heeseung pulled him and pinned him against the wall.

"Hyung- " Heeseung took his arm and holds it tightly.
"What are yo- ow that hurts stop hyung!"Jake says.

But Heeseung didn't let go.
"P-please hyung it hurts alot."Jake said as he started to tear up.
Heeseung took his arm and rolled up his arm Which reveald a reddish scar and a bit blood coming out of it.

"I told you to let me see it but you just ignored me.why are you ignoring me?Huh?!"Heeseung says .
"Hyung I- I can't tell you-" Jake replies quickly.
"What?!'
"I just can't tell you just let me go!!"Jake says as he was trying to get rid of his hand.

Heeseung just looked at jake he saw how Jake was trying his best just to get rid of him. His hold on Jake's arm softens.Jake look up to see Heeseung crying?

"Hyung?" Jake says.
Heeseung didn't say anything just hugged Jake.Jake hugged back.
They stayed like this for some moments until Heeseung broke the hug.

"Jaeyun i am very sorry,its just- idk jaeyun why Im crying"Heeseung says.
"No hyung i should be sorry I ignored you"Jake says .
"But why were you ignoring me?"
"Hyung u wont understand its complicated"Jake says trying his hardest to get Heeseung's mind out of this topic.
"Just tell me i promise i won't get mad or anything." Heeseung says with a soft smile.
"Are you sure?" Jake asks
"Yea." Heeseung replies.

______________________________________
                       ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

______________________________________                        ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                      ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
______________________________________

That was the 3rd part.
Wait is he gonna confess or- 😻