Part : 02

______________________________________
                       ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                        ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚______________________________________

                        ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
______________________________________

( Enhypen are in the backstage their performance is about to start in any second now Jake is very nervous but he hid those thoughts and did his best. They just finished their new comeback song 'Bite Me' performance and are now in the backstage preparing for their second performance 'Sacrifice')

"Waah! That was really good guys. Congratulations!! " Jungwon says while looking at the video taken by a staff.

"Ofc it was good the choreography was so intense." Sunno says in a sassy tone.

"It wasn't that hard tbh." Jungwon replies.

" yea i agree with won in this one." Jay says.

"u always take his side wdym by 'in this one'." Sunno says rolling his eyes.

A staff approaches Jake.

"Jake that was very good.Your practice really did work."

"Oh really? thanks"Jake shyly thanks the staff and as the staff leaves he looks at Heeseung who was smiling at him giving him the 'proud' look.

As they were talking Heeseung was practising his vocal and Jake was 'playing games on his phone' but really he was recording Heeseung's vocals. Jake is very good hiding his feelings so nobody knows about his 'little'crush on Heeseung. He usually watches Heeseung's fancam's or edits during breaks.

As he was recording Heeseung he was so lost in Heeseung and his vocal he didn't realise that Heeseung has noticed him recording him and was approaching him.

Jake quickly clicked off the recorder as Heeseung was Infront of him.

"Whatcha doin' Jaeyun?" Heeseung asked.

"n-nothing much hyung.Haha,just playing some games." Jake replies trying to stay calm but nervousness takes over him and he sutters alot.

"Oh really? it kinda looks like you were recording your hyung. "Heeseung says with a smirk.

"W-well i- " just before Jake could reply the staff called them for their next performance.

Heeseung goes closer to Jake's face which makes him go back a bit.
"You just got saved by the performance love~"
Heeseung whispered into Jake's ear's with a smirk.Which makes Jake's whole body to shiver and his cheeks to blush.

"Hyung!" Jake says slightly hitting Heeseung's arm.
"sorry it's just you got so red in the face" Heeseung says laughing at Jake's cuteness.
"No I-"
"Guys come on we are performing in one min" One of the staff says.

"Come on we have to go"Heeseung says as he takes his hand and pulls him to the stage,while Jake is blushing
Looking like a tomato but deep down he knows Heeseung only says these as a joke.

After the performance

"Omg that was so tiring " Jay says

"Ooh really? I thought it wasn't 'that' hard "Sunno says

"Oh c'mon I was talking about our first performance" Jay replies.

"Guys seriously stop arguing about such a silly stuff" Heeseung says.

                               ___

"Guys dont forget about the interview.
Its at 9 am so dont be late." The manager says.

"Dont worry we will keep that on mind"
"Lets get going then bye guys "
"Bye "

As Jake was getting out of the building someone pulled him.He quickly looked back to see it was Heeseung .

"Calm down its just me"Heeseung says

"O-oh hi hyung u wanted to say something?"Jake asks.

"Oh yea i was wondering if we could have our late night snack ramen tonight?"Heeseung replies

Jakes face beams with joy "yea ofc I'll cook dont worry hyung"Jake says enthusiastically.
Heeseung only smiles at Jake as he finds Jake cute.

At night

Jake prepares the rameon and then goes to Heeseung's room before he could knock the door opened it self and in came out Heeseung wearing his pj.
(Jake's pov "how can hyung look so beautiful when he is literally not even doing anything " )

"Oh hi Jaeyun "Heeseung says

"Jaeyun" this is the name that jake loves to hear as Heeseung is the only one who calls him that.

"Jaeyun?"
"Oh sorry i just spaced out"Jake quickly says
"Yea i could tell"Heeseung said with a little smirk.
"A-anyways, the rameon is almost done lets go" Jake says
"Alr coming" Heeseung replies.

(Jake puts their bowls on the table as Heeseung sits down )

"Istg Jaeyun you make the best rameon" Heeseung says

Jake blush's from ear to ear. "Thanks hyung" Jake says.

As they were talking Jake could feel the butterflies in his stomach but something was still bothering him.He knew that Heeseung would never date someone like Jake. Even if Heeseung liked Jake he wouldn't just date him it will ruin their career.He knew Heeseung worked very hard to be a idol and that dating might cause various problems.He knew Heeseung only saw him as a younger brother and he didn't wanted to ruin that.

"Jaeyun U keep getting spaced out is there something on ur mind? U know that u can tell me anything right?" Heeseung asks.

"Yes hyung I know" Jake replies.

"Are u sure your alright?"Heeseung asks.

"Yea I'm great. dont worry" Jake says forcing a smile.

______________________________________
                       ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

______________________________________                       ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                    ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
______________________________________

Thats the second part .
Hope yall enjoyed it.<33