Part : 04

______________________________________
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊______________________________________

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊
______________________________________

"I just um- "Jake started.
"What?"
"I uh li- uh I love you " Jake mumbles
"I sorry what I can't-" Heeseung says but before he could finish Jake starts.
"I- fucking love you.I love you alot hyung and uh I- i know i ruined our friendship. I am really sorry" Jake says as he was now regretting him decisions. He knew he will get rejected.
"Jaeyun, I- i am sorry jaeyun but i dont like you in that way" Heeseung says feeling bad for Jake.

(Wait what thats not what i thought will happen)

"O-oh well uh um,i-its fine"
Jake says as tears rolled down his cheeks.
"Jaeyun-" Heeseung says.
Jake wipes his tears and gives a smile to Heeseung as new tears start to flow

"I-its r-r-eally fine h-hyung "Jake says as his hands were shaking and his face was red from tears.

Heeseungs heart sunk looking at him like this. Before he could say anything Jake quickly ran off.Heeseung thought of following him but he didnt.He doesn't like him in that way but why does he feel like this now? Why does he regret saying that?

Heeseung quickly ran to their car and tells the driver to take him back to the dorm he knew Jake was there .He then message the manger saying he and Jake are at home .

As he reached home he quickly got off the car and went inside Jake room to find Jake crying.
He couldn't see this.The tears in Jake's eyes hurt him.They seemed to hurt more than his own tears.

He quickly hugged Jake but Jake pushed him off.
"Jaeyun?"
"Hyung please try to understand you don't like me that way so please stay away from me if u want me to stop those feelings "Jake says wiping his tears.
"Jaeyun-
"Just please get out"Jake says looking away.
Heeseung went back to his room.He didn't understand anything he didn't want Jake to ignore him but Jake was right he never liked Jake that way.
He went to bed.

It has been 3 weeks and Jake and Heeseung aren't talking they only talk a bit during live but in reality they basically ignore eachother.
Heeseung couldn't stop but feel gloomy he feels guilty for saying that. he regrets everything.

They have a live again today.In the live they have to be in partners.
Jay and Jungwon
Sunno and Jake
Niki and Heeseung
And sunghoon alone.

As they are doing the task Heeseung notices sunno being very clingy with Jake. And Jake didn't look like he minded that. And its not only today everyone acts very clingy near Jake which made Heeseung angry? irritated? maybe jealous ?

After their task was done Everyone went home.Heeseung wanted to talk to Jake but as he asked Jay he found out Jake went to the nearby shop for a bit as he wasn't feeling well.Heeseung also went there but he didn't find Jake there.So he was about to call Jay to make sure he was in the right place or not but before he could do that he heard people saying that they saw Enhypens Jake.

(Heeseung pov: "What? Did he not wear his cap and mask ? omfg Jaeyun your making me crazy.")

He quickly ran around to look for Jake.As he was looking around he saw Jake and a guy in an alleyway.Jake looked drunk?
Heeseung pov :" Jaeyun!?"

As he went closer he could hear them.
"Jake~ come with me i have something for you." The person says
"Reallyyy?! take me withh youuu~~'
Jake said hugging that guy.

Heeseung blood boiled seeing Jake hugging the other dude and the dude seemed to enjoy it wayy too much.He quickly took the guy by his collar and push him away as he fell to the ground

"Wtf man!" The guy says.
"Stay away from him " Heeseung says .
"Oh yea and why would i do that?"the guy said as he got up and tried to take Jake by the arm.
Heeseung quickly pinned him to the wall.
"I said STAY AWAY FROM HIM ."Heeseung says as the guy quickly ran away.

"Jaeyun istg wtf were you doing?"Heeseung says looking at Jake.
"W-hat do you, mean~" Jake says clinging to him.
"why did you come with out your fucking cap and mask do you know how dangerous it is out here?!"Heeseung says.
Jake hugged Heeseung which seemed to calm him a bit.

"Are youu maed with mee?"Jake says .
"No I'm not I can never be mad at you."Heeseung said as he smiled.
"I was just very worried about you."Heeseung says.
"Sorryyy"
"Lets go back home Jaeyun its not safe here" Heeseung says.
"Jaeyun? "Heeseung says again breaking the hug.

He fell asleep.
"How cute " Heeseung thought.
He called his car and took Jake home.

______________________________________
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                       ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚______________________________________

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
______________________________________

That was the 4th part.
Omfg their so cute i- what😻💋💗
And there is alot going on here lol👹😭