Sweet (smut)

I was sitting in my room as I undress from a training session. My heavy gear has me sweating profusely as I tear it off from my skin.

My face is flushed, I trained my ass off today, so now I wanted to rest a bit. Ghost was giving me a hard time today, saying that I needed to put in more effort to myself and training. Apparently, I am the "worst member on the team"

What a wrinkled up British dick he is.

Sighing, I get dressed into more comfortable clothes. Pink and white Hello Kitty shorts with a white tank top that has the word "SLUT" on it. How professional.

I chuckle softly to myself. Today wasn't half bad though.

Even if Ghost was being a complete dick to me, Konig made me feel better. He kept giving me words of affirmation, encouraging me to do my best and to never give up in his sweet little accent. He is so cute.

But Konig was a giant compared to me. I always had to look up at him when face to face, but he could never keep eye contact with me. He would always look away, covering his face with his hand.

Oh man. His hands were so sexy. I saw them without gloves once, now I can't stop thinking about it. Long, but thick fingers, with veins perfectly places all over.

I dreamt of how they felt inside of me.

While I was dreaming of how fuckable Konig was, a knock was suddenly heard on my door. My horny thoughts stop.

"Who's there?" I say

"Me!" Says that noticebale accent. It's Konig.

I jump up and open the door, looking up at him and smiling.

"Hello, y/n.." he says softly, scanning my outfit. He chuckles softly as he speaks. "I love your clothes. So cute."

I blush and smile at his words. "Thank you, Konig! You're so sweet!"

His eyes widen as he looks away, covering his face with his hand. "So, what's up?" I say, confused but happy he's here.

He glances back at me, his eyes sparkling with an emotion I couldn't read.

"Well... I wanted to check up on you, since today well... The Lieutenant wasn't very nice to you." his voice is full of care and meaning.

Before I can respond, he says "Mind if I come in?"

I nod my head as he comes in, hitting his head on the doorframe and cursing.

"Yeah, Ghost has been such a dick to me lately, and I just can't understand why." I say as I close the door behind me. Konig is in my room right now. Oh my goodness.

He hums for a second before looking up at me. "Oh, I know why." I look at him, confused.

"Oh yeah? What's the reason?"

He looks down, frustration is seen is his eyes, as his demeanor changes.

"He likes you." he says looking down.

What? Ghost likes me?

"How do you know?" I ask, intrigued.

Konig looks at you, his eyes looking at you up and down.

"Oh I know. I've heard him." he whispers looking down at you, jealously is heard in his voice.

"Heard him?.." I ask.

Konig nods. He hesitates before speaking. "When the Lieutenant... Pleasures himself in the bathroom...he calls your name."

I gasp, looking up at him in shock. What the fuck? "Oh my goodness... Are you... Serious, Konig??"  I ask, staring up at him in shock.