Perfect (fluff)

I'm out in the shooting range practicing my aiming. I currently suck at it. Even Soap was saying how terrible I was. I know how to shoot and everything, but God my aiming...

I'm focused. My mind is set on the dummy as I breathe heavily. I need to get this right.

I've already perfected my fighting without the use of weapons. Defense and offense. I practiced with Konig. I blush remembering how at one point he was on top of me. Konig was the best training partner, because he never judges you off of pure skill. He judges you based on progress.

He's so much better than Ghost however, Ghost will be straight forward.

I aim at the head of the dummy, my hands gripping the handle of the gun as I take the shot. Ofcourse, I miss completely.

I sigh out of frustration. I'm never gonna get this right. Suddenly I hear a voice behind me.

"Oh I see you need help, yes?"

I turn around to see Konig looking at me with his arms crossed. He chuckles.

"Oh hi Konig." I smile at him, putting my gun down. Oh fuck. He saw my terrible attempt of taking a head shot and completely missing.

"Before you say anything, yes. I know I'm shit at this." I groan looking up at him. He chuckles and looks at down at me. "Yes but you've improved. Remember when you could barely even hold a gun without shaking?"

I cringe at the memory of that. "Yeah yeah whatever smart-ass." I roll my eyes. "So what's up?"

He looks down at me and doesn't say anything for an uncomfortabley long time, he's obviously thinking. "I was just watching you. Do you need assistance?"

I hum softly to myself and look away. I look back at him and smile. "That would be great, Konig." he walks over to me and picks my gun up, handing it to me.

"Before you shoot, it's important to hold the gun correctly" He says as I get in position.

"Like this?" I say looking up at him. He shakes his head chuckling to himself softly.

"No no no like this" he says coming behind me and positioning my hands on the gun correctly. His large hands cover mind completely. I blush as he touches them as he moves them around the gun. Then he suddenly leans in to my neck, whispering. "Ya you got it right now, good girl."

I was about to drop my gun when he said that. I can't help but smile.

He backs away and stands next to me looking at the way I'm standing. It feels as if he's actually checking me out but I don't say anything.

"Okay, very good. Now, aim for whichever part of the body you want. Say... The torso." I nod and close one eye, trying my best to aim for the dummy's torso. "Good good. Now pull the trigger when you got a clear shot." he says.

I breathe in slowly as I pull the trigger. I hit the dummy right through the chest. I look at it in shock. What the hell?? I actually did it. I turn to Konig, seeing him look at me, I can tell he's smiling under that mask.

" I knew you could do it! Good job!" he says, laughing softly.

"Thank you so much Konig." I say, smiling, looking up at him. "But although, I have trouble with aiming for the head." I mumble looking away.

He thinks for a second and walks over, reaching for my gun. "May I?" he asks. I nod as he takes the gun with one hand, and aims for head of the dummy. He looks at me and shoots, completely hitting the head. He puts the gun down and turns to me. "See? Easy"

What the fuck.

I take the gun and stand in the same position I was before, and hold the gun just like Konig said. I look over to him, his eyes are piercing through me. He nods.

I look back to the dummy, and aim. I pull the trigger, and I miss just by a few inches.

"Fuck. This is too hard." I groan looking down in frustration. "Hey now, don't give up. You can do it, okay? Here let me assist you again." Konig says softly as he stands behind me having to bend down a bit because of the height difference , then positioning his arms and hands the same way i am, putting them over mine. His hands cover mine as he tells me what to do.

"Try not to shake too much" he whispers, tightening his grip around me. His voice is gentle as he guides me. He moves the gun slowly, helping with my aim. "Here, this is a clear shot. You see?" he says softly. I nod my head. He doesn't see how much I'm blushing right now. And that's a good thing.

"Ah here. This is when you shoot. Pull the trigger."

I concentrate, my focus increasing as I stare at the head of the dummy. I pull the trigger and it shoots the dummy directly in it's forehead.

"That was perfect!" says Konig.

I drop my gun and turn around excitedly, throwing my arms around Konig. " Thank you so much Konig! You're the best!" I say happily as my hands wrap around his neck. He's a bit surprised at my action, but doesn't resist. He pulls me up, his hands around my waist as his head rests on my shoulder. "Ah.. N-no problem." he whispers gently as he holds me tighter. I feel his warm body against mine as we hold eachother

The tension between us was huge. He then pulls away, still holding me. He looks deep into my eyes, then his gaze drifts away to my lips. He stares at them for a few seconds before slowly looking back up. My face gets warm.

"What?" I say nervously.

He looks away, covering his mouth with his hand.

"You're very beautiful, mm?" he says softly looking back at me. I blush at his words, looking away. He makes me feel something indescribable. A feeling that makes my entire body heat up with passion, love and joy. He hesitates, before saying.

"Y/n. Can I please kiss you?"

I look up at him, a smile coming to my face. I nod my head, as I lean in to him. I slowly lift up his mask, showing only his lips, and I kiss him. His lips are soft and warm. He moans softly into the kiss as he goes in deeper, pulling me in, his hand caressing my back. My tounge softly licking his bottom lip, then his doing the same.

We finally pull away, my face is hot and I'm breathing heavily. Konig puts a hand on my cheek, stroking it gently.

"I love you...You are so amazing, so beautiful." he whispers, kissing my neck softly.

"I love y-you too..." I say, my heart pounding as he speaks into my neck.

"Everything about you is... So perfect."

-------------------------------------------------------------

This was cute. Unlike the first chapter LMFAOOO.

I hope you guys liked it, I've never written fluff before, but you can leave other suggestions in the comments! :))