The Nurse and the Ungrateful Patient 2

Sweat was forming on my face, as I stood infront of Konig's door, with him standing there as well.

His height exceeded the doorframe, and he stared down at me. His eyes were filled with lust, hunger. I gulped.

"What... what are you doing here?" Konig said curiously, tilting his head. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He sighed before stepping closer to me, his body inches away from mine. "So, you probably heard me in there, uh..." He avoided my gaze. "You know..." I nodded slowly.

"Well, yeah. I didn't know you felt that way, Konig." I said, smirking just a little. He scoffed as he looked at me, irritated. "I-it's not what you think."

"Mmm, it is what I think. You were practically moaning my name with ever stroke you slut." I said teasingly, moving in closer, my body touching his. Where the fuck did this confidence come from?

His breathing grew rapidly, and so did the dick in his pants. A quiet, small noise escaped him. He backed up slowly into his room, his eyes growing full of curiosity and lust." W-what are you doing?"

"I'm doing what you want to do" I say as I close the door behind me, walking to him. "What do you want to do, Konig?" He stays quiet as he adjusts his pants, softly whining as he looks away. "I don't-- I mean are you sure?"

"Take off your pants."

He has no hesitation as he takes his pants off, his underwear being the only thing covering his boner. He sits on the edge of his bed as he waits for me expectantly, looking up at me eagerly like a little puppy. I take my clothes off as well, leaving myself in underwear. He rubs himself as he watches me, letting quiet, heavy gasps escape his mouth. "Fuck, you're so beautiful."

I look down at him, moving closer and finally sitting down on his lap. His erection rubs against my covered clit as I adjust myself, he groans, pushing himself into me while wrapping his muscular arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck, my head resting on his shoulder.

I begin to move my hips, his dick growing as it rubs me. The friction of his dick and my panties on my clit is driving me wild, I begin moving faster on him. He gets more impatient as he grips my waist, one hand on my ass as he moves me himself. He grunts as I move faster, pushing himself slightly up and down each time. "Oh my God just let me fuck you, please" He says in a slightly high pitched tone, breathing heavily. His hand unclips my bra, his other still tightly holding my ass as his dick rubs in between my lips, my body aching with pleasure.

With my bra off, he takes his hand and feels my boobs, gently squeezing them. He takes his thumb and rubs my hard nipple, using 2 fingers to massage it. I moan softly, and I just know he's smirking so hard right now. "Your boobs are so soft... They feel amazing." He whispers into my ear. "But to be honest, I know its going to feel even better as I'm pounding into you."

I whimper even more, almost reaching a climax before he stops. He picks me up and rests me on the bed, staring at me for a few seconds and whispering something. He takes off his underwear, and his dick is finally showing. Fuck it's actually so big, I think to myself. It's either going to cause me a lot of pleasure or a lot of pain.

... Or both.

He looks down at me expectantly, and I take off my panties, so we're both fully naked. He picks my up again and he sits down, placing me onto his lap with his dick in front of my pussy. It has veins lining up around it, his tip is light pink, already a little wet and his snail trail lines up just right with his dick. It throbs ever so slightly as I look at it. I run my finger on it, circling the tip. He whimpers at my touch, squirming as I gently caress it.

I slowly lift myself up, positioning myself so his tip is slightly touching my enterence. I rub it over my clit, hearing him whine slightly at the sensation. I begin to go down on it, struggling to adjust to its thickness. I let out a shaky breath as it slides in, my pussy clenching around it.

He let's out a loud groan, cursing as he keeps it like that for a moment, letting out shaky breaths before I lift myself back up, and push myself back down. "O-oh.." he moans, gripping my hips and throwing his head back. "You're so fucking tight" When he says that, my pussy throbs around his dick, my body aches for a more aggressive type of pleasure. He rubs himself inside of me, before pulling himself out of me and thrusting into me, this time more harsher and needy. His whimpers increase in desperation for more, cursing excessively.

"S-slow down" I manage to let out as he thrusts into me. He ignores me, only this time he lays me down on the edge of the bed and fucks me that way, allowing himself to be more comfortable and move faster. I grip the sheets, my stomach knotting. "I'm so-" His thrusts are becoming more aggressive and sloppier. "I'm so close" I moan, but he stops himself.

"Are you seriously edging me?" I say in annoyance, he chuckles. "No no, I'm simply making this experience last longer." He says, moving me onto the bed fully now. "After all, I've always wanted to fuck you senselessly since the first day I laid eyes on you. This is the best time of my life." He says, admiring my body.

"Then go slower, please?" I ask him. He nods his head, getting on to the bed above me, his head hovering over my neck. "Well since you asked so politely" he whispers, softly sucking at my neck and feeling my waist, gently caressing his hand over it. I wrap my legs around him, squeezing my thighs around him as he bites into me. He hums, gently holding my neck and kissing me passionately. His dick grows between my legs.

He whines into my mouth, almost as if he's asking to fuck me. I nod my head, shortly before he slowly enters me. This time, he's slower than before, kissing my neck as he tries to hide his moans. "Keep going, please don't stop." I whisper into his ear, softly moaning. He continues to gently suck on my neck, moving down to my chest as he bites my nipple, licking around it.

No matter how hard he tries, he can't keep quiet. His whimpers become louder, thrusting into me a bit faster now, the wet sounds increasing. My body begins to shake a bit, as we both are almost at our climax. "F-faster" I say, squeezing my legs around his waist as he pounds into me.

He thrusts into me harder and faster now, until he whimpers, keeping his dick inside of me as it twitches, before he cums into me. (Thank God I took birth control) My legs shake when I finish too, cumming all over his dick which is still inside me.

He pulls out and flops down next to me, breathing heavily. We stay quiet as we catch our breaths. Konig looks over at me, studying my face. He speaks after what felt like years.

"...Wanna do it again?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Guys I am SO sorry for leaving for so long. I've had exams and assignments for the last 2 months, and I had no time to write again. But I'm back, and I really missed reading ur comments😭😭😭 Yall are fucking HILARIOUS.

And the first chapter of the Ghost one-shots is out now, so don't be shy, go read it. :)

Any suggestions for the next chapter? 🤭