𝟯𝟭. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱

Grace's pov

Olivia's body shifts next to me and a cold hits me a moment later when I realize that Olivia is no longer clinging to my body. I open my eyes immediately.

It's already light in the room, so I assume it must be morning. I sit up on bed, seeing something that forces me to get up. 

I go downstairs barefoot, yawning, I open the bathroom door without knocking. 

"Did you get you period, baby?", I ask Olivia which is sitting on the toilet terrified.

"How do you know that?", she asks softly, squinting. 

"I saw a little blood stain on the bedsheet", I reply. 

"Oh. I'm so sorry. I bled through my shorts, too", she says resigned.

"Don't worry, I'll bring you something to change", I smile.

I do my way upstairs, finding a pair of the fresh underwear and sweatpants. I come back to Liv, giving her clothes. Then I open the drawer where I have all my supplies for that time of the month. But this time, I only find two pads, so I need to go shopping. 

"I'm going to shop now, I have only these", I hand her the supplies. 

"You don't have to, I can go myself-"

"I'm going, you just go to the bed and lay down on my side, I'll change the sheet later".

I go to change into some tracksuit, when I go downstairs I see Olivia came out of the bathroom and she laid down on the couch. 

"Does your tummy hurt?", I ask, brushing the hair from her face.

"Mhm", she groans. I can see the pain on her face. I can only imagine how bad she feels, though I know this pain, I know it feels worse to her after almost 6 months break. 

I kiss her forehead, "I'll buy everything you need, don't worry baby, I'll be back in half an hour". 

I drive to the supermarket, I buy some painkillers and snacks for her, at the end I buy her supplies. I head back to the candy section, grabbing a few candy bars, chocolate, and cereals she likes.

I come home, seeing Olivia curled up in the ball on the couch. I silently take off my shoes, because I don't wanna wake her up in case she's sleeping.

"Here you are", I whisper when I see that her eyes are open, but her gaze is week, I put everything I bought on the coffee table.

"Thank you, you're amazing", she smiles gratefully, "can you cuddle with me? My stomach hurts so badly".

"Don't you wanna take some Advil? You'll feel better", I propose.

"I try to get through this", she whispers confidently and I nod, stroking her cheek.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back in 5 and then we'll cuddle", I kiss Liv and go to the bathroom.

I change into comfy clothes, brush my teeth and pee, and I come back to Olivia. She's holding her stomach and has her legs tucked up.

She sees me and gets up, so I can lay down. I thought that we would lay in a spoon position, but Olivia climbs on me, I feel her nose rubbing my neck gently. 

I put my hand under her T-shirt, stroking her back with tenderness. She breathes heavily, whimpering from time to time as a stronger wave of pain hits her. 

"Baby, I'll give you painkillers-"

She cuts me off, "I'm fine". 

I kiss her hair and she exhales. "Sleep, maybe it'll help you", I whisper.