𝟯𝟲. 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

Grace's pov

I do everything to suppress my laugh as I watch Olivia sleeping with her mouth wide open and arms and legs spread across the entire length and width of the bed.

I'm sitting on the armchair in our hotel room, waiting for Liv to wake up. I just washed my hair and prepared an outfit for myself, because today we're going to explore London.

Someone knocks to our door, so I get up and open them, and it turns out to be Hailey.

"Hi, did you girls wake up already?", she asks.

"I did, Olivia is still sleeping", I reply.

"Oh, can you wake her up now? We booked a table in the restaurant for a breakfast at 11am, and it's already 9:30".

"Ah, okay, I'm gonna wake her up, we'll be ready in an hour", I smile.

I lean over Olivia, stroking her cheek with my thumb.

"Wake up, baby", I whisper.

Liv groans, opening her eyes slowly. As she sees me, she smiles weakly. I lean over to kiss her lips, but at the same moment she yawns. 

I laugh, "you're so cute". Liv giggles, sighing, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning", she says, squinting and she actually closes her eyes again. 

"No, Livvy, we're waking up", I pull the sheets off her and she curls up, groaning, but finally she gets up and goes to our suitcase, picking an outfit. 

"Can I wear your red skirt?", she asks, taking it out. 

"Yeah, sure", I smile. 

ఌ︎

After the breakfast we go to explore London a bit, and I'm very excited. First, we're going to see London Eye and Big Ben since we're not far from these. Liv takes a lot of pics of me, literally everywhere. 

"You look so pretty", she screams as she makes another photoshoot of me next to the red phone booth.

We visit a few museums and then go to a cafe for coffee. Liv buys a matcha and some cake, I buy a coffee and a few macaroons. 

Olivia moves her chair closer to mine. 

"What's up?", she asks quietly, putting her hand on my thigh. 

"Everything's alright", I smile, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Olivia, I've scheduled you for some interviews tomorrow", Hailey speaks up and we all look at her. "There are a few BBC interview, one with PopBuzz, a few with Capital FM, and the other with Hits Radio... it's like 8 interviews? And then you're going on that Meet&Greet".

Olivia freezes when her manager says she's doing 8 interviews tomorrow.

"Man, it's a lot", she laughs nervously, moving her gaze at me, she's like looking for a support or help. 

"Do you think you can handle it?", I ask. 

"I mean... I have to", she shrugs, smiles sadly. 

We got our food and start eating. Olivia shares the cake with me and she wants me to try some of her matcha, so I take a sip but I'm not fan of it.

We finish, and we decide to use the bathroom at the end. When it's my turn, I ask Olivia to go with me.

"I think I got my period", I tell her when we're far from her stylists. 

"Oh, it's the time already?", she asks sweetly, her gaze seems worried. 

"Yeah, I should get it in 2 days I guess, but I had this weird feeling down there", I snort, we enter the bathroom.