𝟰𝟭. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄

a/n: SORRY FOR CHANGING THE TITLE BUT I DIDN'T LIKE THAT ONE ANYMORE

Grace's pov

"Well, writing this was quite daunting, honestly. I mean, you know, I always write songs from my perpective and this time I had to take on the role of a character, and write it the way the character feels. Grace helped me a bit, though", Olivia laughs, glancing at me slightly. She's sitting on the chair next to me where she's having her hair washed.

We're preparing for the red carpet of a premiere of a new movie, that Olivia wrote a song to. It's The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. I couldn't be proudest of my girlfriend that got a chance to write an original song for it, she was so happy about it. 

"Did she get any credits?" a hairdresser asks, giggling, massaging Olivia's scalp.

"Grace told me to not give her any credits", Liv turns her face to me, "I can always change that, love".

"She's right", I say, "I didn't really help her, I mean, I was giving her the motivation and that's all".

"Don't be so humble", Olivia snorts, "for sure you didn't sit by the piano with me and for sure that wasn't you who gave me the chords for the song", she says sacrastically. 

"It's nothing", I shrug and our talk ends, because my hairdresser has just turn on the dryer.

As we're having our make up done, I ask Olivia for doing me the eyeliner wings.

"No, Grace, I can do it", my make up artist complains.

"But I like when Liv does it", I say, standing up. Olivia already smiles charmingly.

We switch the seats so she straddles me, focusing on doing the wings for me. 

"Don't move", she whispers, making herself comfortable on my thighs. Well, we're wearing our robes and as I feel Olivia has only underwear and a top underneath, so it's not easy to not move when she's sitting on me. "Okay, done", she kisses my forehead, jumping from my lap.

"Thank you, baby", I reply, sitting back down on my make up chair. 

We get our dresses and go to the room to change into them. Olivia closes the door, taking off her robe immediately. She comes over me, wraps her arms around me, taking off my robe too. I'm wearing shorts and a top. 

Olivia starts kissing my neck, but I pull away slightly, "Liv, not now", I sigh, "they're gonna see the hickey".

She sighs, whispering okay. To not make her sad, I grab her by her waist and connect us in a tender kiss. 

First, I help Olivia with putting on her dress, because someone needs to hold her hair to not mess it up. When she's done, she turns around to present herself.

"Oh my God, you look stunning", I say sincerely, admiring an every detail of her beauty. She's wearing a long black dress with embroided roses at the chest in a dark pink color, with purple leaves. And the dress shines. 

"Thanks", she giggles, "now put on yours".

Liv helps me with my dress and I present myself to her. My dress is white with emdroided flowers on the top of the chest and straps, so we kinda match with the flowers.