chapter-1

Silence filled my surrounding. I was walking home. My cycle was in the repair shop. Again Mok pulled my poor cycle's chain. He always does this, just to make me suffer. I don't know what problem does he have with me. This guy is insufferable. Doesn't he have anything else to do in spite of making my life miserable?But I can't do anything he is the son of our principal and also His friend. I think Mok was given this responsibility to take care of me regularly. Unless I don't find any other reason. He gave me his undivided attention through this whole 5 years in His absence.
I am now used to this things, it's being already 10 years.
10 years of being crushed under His feet.
10 years of being the orphan unnamed sarvent of Ruangroj family.

Yes, I live with the Ruangroj family. They took me in after my dad died in an accident, you actually can't call it accident. The family head Prachaya Ruangroj , my mother's step brother, took me in after no one wished to take me with them. He is the only close relative of mine who expressed his pity on me. Others didn't even came to my father's funeral. I think they feared what if they had to take me. I can't say it's the best life but it's not the worse. I am living my life silently for five years. I can breathe now. He is not here to make my life more miserable.

I forgot to introduce myself. Sorry, I am krist perawat. I am studying veterinary science. My university is really big. It has over 30 subjects . It's also under the Ruangroj Trust. They have many business sectors. It's a vast group of companies. They are like the king of Thailand. Even the prime minister asks them before doing anything. They literally own everything you can see in Thailand.
I am good with the little room they offered me in the servant quarter behind their vast palace like mansion.
They gave me food, clothes, bed and even put me in one of their universities. I am content with everything even after the constant reminder that I am a earthworm who is sucking their blood everyday. Even if I had to sleep with empty stomach most of the days, I am happy. At least I had a place to hide at the end of the day. I will get out of here after one year. My course will complete in 7 months. I even have an offer letter which I got at the job hunting fair. I am least pleased to know that I won't die from starving after getting out of here. I smiled feeling content.

I reached the mansion gate after 2 hours of walking. John, the gatekeeper, greeted me happily. We sometimes talk. He is one of those people who is good to me. In this house, even the servants tortured me in many ways. But I don't have any complains against them. They did what their master said.

"Why are you so late? Don't you know lily needs her calendula tea before sleep? My daughter is making herself tired by shouting your name? " Shouted Lamai, His maternal aunt.
She lives here with her one and only daughter Lily. Both of them makes my life insufferable. They don't let me have a breath whenever I am home.
"Sorry aunt. I will make it quickly. It won't take long. " I pleaded, because I know defying her would take me towards another punishment. She thinks she will rule this mansion one day after marrying her slut daughter in this house. What a dream.
"Then go and make it. Why are you standing like a fool. I don't get it why my brother in law even took you. You good for nothing. "
I hurried towards the kitchen. Nowadays her insults don't even make me sad. It is now like a daily routine.
My skin has thickened.
I made the tea and took it to her room.
"Madam can I come in? " I knocked
But no response. I knocked again.
After knocking for five more times I went inside only to get shocked.
She was totally naked standing before the mirror putting lotion.
I averted my eyes. She is doing this on regular basis. I refused her for so many times but she doesn't listen.
She came before me and stood there silently. I was looking at my legs. But I could feel her stares.
"Do you need anything else madam? "
"Yes" She sensually whispered
"What can I get you madam? "
She took my hand suddenly and put it on her vagina. She was trying to put my finger inside her. I was shocked and trying to remove my hand but she immediately put my another free hand on her right boob. She whimpered, she was feeling pleasure. But I was feeling groosed.
"Madam plz, leave my hand. Someone will see us"
She didn't bulge.
"Plz krist one time. Plz" She was aroused. I could feel it. She was dripping on my hand. I put some more strength and pulled my hand.
I took my steps backwards.
Immediately I came out of that room. She is trying to seduce me for a long time. I was hyperventilating. I came to my quarter running. I sat on the floor . I just want a day free from all of this. Why can't I have a day without drama? I sobbed.
After crying like 1 or more hours I went to take a shower. I was feeling disgusted. I vomited contiounsly. Now nothing comes out anymore.
I couldn't even have my lunch. Mok poured the pad thai on the ground. I could only afford that. I think I have to go to the kitchen to see if there is any leftoves. I can't survive the night without any food.
I started towards the kitchen. I was searching for some food. But I can't cook anything. If I cook and anyone sees that, I will get punished. I was trying to make myself even more smaller than I already am. I found a biscuit pack. A smile came from my stomach. This will do for the night. I retreat myself feeling happy. I won't have to sleep hungry tonight.
Suddenly some conversations make me stop my footsteps.