chapter : 6

Zeze is here - she was cooking the lunch today. As far as I heard she doesn’t live in this mansion.
She stays in the main mansion with Singto's whole family - where I used to stay. It’s not that they were all happy memories for me but I still missed that place.
We all humen - are only the servants of our own habits.

But who am I to question where she stays. Of course she is the wife - the legal wife. I am just pretending to watch the TV. She seems too friendly.
She knows my relation with her husband.
Still she is here making food - for us.
I gulped in guilt.
Am I really the permanent whore of him?!

The guilt inside me - eating the shit out of me. The fear of Jonathon being butchered - is crippling inside me.
I can't breath properly.
I need fresh air.

The garden area is really big. I could see many colors. It felt lively.
Nice.
I sat on the green house area - there was a couch decorated at one side.
I just laid there. It was nice, only the wind and birds chirping.
I don’t know when I slept - a sound sleep.

After waking up, I saw it was dark outside. So slowly I took steps towards the mansion side. I could see a commotion from far. All the guards were running here and there.
Then I heard a loud voice shouting.

"Find him. If he isn’t in front of me, I will cut every one. I want him"

It was Singto's voice.
My inside trembled.

I hesitated to take a step ahead.
The uncertainty of his threats - was gripping my heart.

"Krist" Zeze shouted my name.
My legs halted - shivering.
Singto looked at me now - he was huffing, his face was red : all the veins were visible.

He came close to me - with his large angry steps.
"Where the hell were you?"
"I...I..w...as...s....ggggardenn"
I took my steps behind - scarred of his charging stares..
He clutched my hair and brought my face closer - it was painful, I cried immediately.
"Want to escape? Huh!"
"Please it hurts" i whispered sobbing
"Hurts. What about me? My breathing stopped - not finding a glance of you. Haaa... What about me? Why don’t you think once for me?"
His voice trembled, "please don’t disappear again, i can't take it anymore, please i am begging you"

He cried - for the first time The Mighty  King Singto cried : 'for me'
I was stunned.
He took me in his arms and pulled me in his lap - murmuring whatever he had in his mind. Most of it was inaudible. I couldn’t even understand.
I just sat there motionless.
He kept crying - hugging me tight.
My eyes wandered to Zeze - she had that stunned look in her eyes.
I couldn’t separate if she is angry on me or on Singto. But her eyes hold concern for Singto. I should keep distance from Singto in front of her.

"Singto, please calm down"
But still he didn’t stop.
"Leave me please, your wife is here"
"Never - I am leaving you never. I will kill anyone who comes between us"
Zeze had that hurt look in her face now. I could understand her.
Who would want a mistress in their life?

----------------------------------------------------------

Singto is sleeping peacefully now. I came out to the kitchen - I didn’t have anything till breakfast.

I saw Zeze - having dinner. I should say sorry to her. For me, she is facing this much nuisance.

I slowly approached her : I don’t know how she will react.
"Zeze" she looked at me.
When she didn’t say anything, only starred,
"Zeze, I wanted to say sorry"
I felt shame gripping my whole body.
"Why?" she said rudely.
Her rudeness is justified.
"I know you must be very angry at me. But if I could, I would have left. I tried many times to escape. My boyfriend is also under him. Please understand me"
"Anything else?"
She said crocking her eyebrows.
"I am sorry"
"Listen perfectly at once. You pity begging won't work at me. I know what your relation is with him. I knew what I was signing myself for. So stop. But don’t ever think I would tolerate your interference in any matter of me and my husband. Remember, I am the legal wife  - You are the mistress. Don't ever forget that"
If the floor would engulf me, I would happily die now. I just sobbed.
"Sorry"

I ran inside the room.
I just slept weeping - hiding my face in the pillow.

--------------------------------------------------------

After one week :

These days I don’t do anything, just sleep or read a book.

I don’t go out of the room - not to face zeze. What she said that day was valid. I am the homewrecker here.

A knock came,
"Young master, Master said to prepare you"
A maid came to make me ready.
"For what"
"Today is Master and Madam's one year anniversary. So a big celebration will be held. All the bigshots will be present there"
Sadness aroused again in my mind.
I nodded and went to get ready.

A driver took me to the function place. I just sat at a corner - to avoid the family. But they saw me entering.
No one approached me. It was kind of a relief. I didn’t want to entertain them today.

They cut the cake - posing for the media , all looked happy. Like a picture frame. It made me realised more about my current position.

I went to the balcony to get some fresh air. I was enjoying my alone time, 
"So bitch, how does it feel to attend such extravaganza? As I heard you never enjoyed this"
It was Zeze.
After successfully avoiding her, she finally caught me. I just listened looking down. She was whispering insults in my ear - so no one could listen.
A buffed man stumbled in the balcony, seeing him Zeze just left me smiling.

Weeping my tears., i sat at the bench.
That man was starring - I could feel his heated gaze on me.

"Hi" I greeted.
"Sorry to disturb your alone time."

"It’s okay. By the way you don’t look like someone belongs to mafia"
"Mafia" i was stunned.
"Most of them inside are all mafias"
I stilled.
"Sasa"
"Huh?"
"My name"
"Oh sorry... Krist"
We chatted for few more times then Singto came to take me.
I bade bye to Sasa - he is a good man.

At midnight,  I woke up due to commotion. I went towards the noises.

I saw zeze and singto making out. Like there will be no tomorrow for them.

It brought tears. But I shouldn’t feel this.  It's wrong. I am wrong here. She is the wife - the legal wife.

--------------------------------------------------------

#Sasa - chapter 17