chapter:2

"Krist just put 1 tablespoon of turmeric"
"Yes mam"
I was cooking singto 's favorite curry under the guidance of aunt pim.
She loves singto more than her own son bright.
He is coming tonight. Every one is busy with the preparations but I was the one doing everything. Every one was just instructing me. All the labor was done by me and me only. I prepared twelve dishes all by myself but no , she had to make me cook again. Two faced bitch..

"After finishing set the table perfectly. He is coming in an hour. "
Oh no he will be here in a few minutes. I started panicking again. What if he remembers every thing. But no I won't be afraid. All is set. I have everything prepared. Just waiting for execution.
"Did you even listen to me? " She shouted.
"Ohhh.. Yess.. Yes mam I will prepare everything according to your direction"
"Just hurry. I don't want my prince to wait" She left.. I just don't get it why every single person of Ruangroj clan loves this disgusting person. I am not one of those people who will welcome him with flower bouquet. I will run far from here. Gun will help me . We made a plan together. He will wait for me at the airport , then will fly to Taiwan. He has a relative there. I will continue my course from there. I have done all the paper works with his help. Now is not the time to day dream. I have to finish fast.

I speeded my work. I finished all the decorations. Now I will do according to my plan..
I started to go inside my room.. I took my beg and other necessary things. I looked outside the room if anyone is here. I left a massage for Maprang aunt stating that I will be going to a trip with my friends. She said ok.
She was the only ray in this darkness. She always tried to help me whenever Singto made my life unbearable. But one day she stopped. I don't know why. But it was the time when Singto burnt my hair. Because a classmate asked me for class prom. Singto didn't like that. He just came and dragged me to kitchen, took a matchstick and put fire on my hair. I had first degree burn. Aunt saved me from him that day. He was trying to cut eyebrows also. She came when my half eyebrow just shaved. She took me to the hospital. I was admitted for one week. When doctors said I could go home I got so panicked that I had my first panic attack. Aunt assured me that she will talk to him. And she did but after that day she also isolated me like everyone else. I don't know what happened that day but I heard big commotion. Uncle was also shouting. All I heard was glass breaking sounds for several hours. After that huge fight she never once looked at me like before. All she said to me is that I am sorry . I still don't know the reason behind that sorry. She knew something which I don't know. And I respected her decision. I knew she won't do anything without any valid reason. Whenever I wanted help from them, she never misunderstood me nor returned me empty handed. She is one of the reasons I survived Singto. Otherwise I would be under six feet from the ground. I know she will be the first one to realize why I am going from here.
I went out of the mansion through the back door. . It led towards the main road directly. I was having negative thoughts but I was encouraged that I came out before I met him. I was walking ,no more like running through the garden. Singto put this flower garden here. By coincidence it was my favorite flower orchids. .
The garden was really big. I was out of the garden in 10 minutes. The road was empty. Why was there no sign of vehicles? I waited for a long time, around  20 minutes.
Suddenly a  car came to my view. I was happy. I started signing to stop the car. It halted before me.
The driver opened the window. It was a middle aged man.. He doesn't look that much friendly. But I have no choice.
"Excuse me. Can you just give me lift?"
He hesitated some minutes. Then a voice from behind echoed.
"Sit in the car"
It was familiarly unfamiliar.
I thanked the driver. I was going to sit in front but the backdoor opened. I didn't want to upset the owner. I just entered the back sit.
"Thank you sir. "
"No problem Panrayaa" He mocked
He was rolling his tongue. It was his habit since childhood.