i.

After training, both Hikaru and Kiyoko walked home together

"Hikaru, what do you think about having another manager to help us out?" Kiyoko asks her out of the blue.

"Huh?" I say.

"Well..you know how it's my last year and I am worried about you being alone to manage the boys," Kiyoko tells her. "I don't want you to feel lonely, so what do you think about recruiting another manager?"

"I-I think it's a great idea to have another manager around. It'll be good to have all the extra help we can get, especially since I've been joining more piano competitions that I sometimes can't really help you out that much." I tell her.

"Really!" Kiyoko asks Hikaru.

"Yep!" I tell her. "I'll even help you go to the first year's classroom and find out which one of the first years hasn't joined a club yet."

"Okay! I'll leave it to you then. Thank you so much, Hikaru." Kiyoko tells Hikaru before hugging her.

The next day, Hikaru went around the 1st year classroom and handed out some flyers around.

"Thanks for the meal," Hinata says.

"I wonder who is she?" One of Hinata's classmates asks.

"Maybe she's a 1st-year." The other guy spoke.

"What?" What's happening?" Hinata asks as he looks outside the classroom to see what his classmates are talking about.

"Hikaru-Senpai," Hinata asked in shock, this caused Hikaru to turn around.

"Hinata knows the beautiful girl?" His classmate says in shock.

"What...What are you doing here?" Hinata asks as Hikaru walks towards him.

"Hey, Hinata?" Hikaru says and Hinata starts blushing. "Do you know any first-years who haven't found a club to join yet?"

"No sorry, but I can help you ask around." He tells me.

"Okay. Thank you so much, Hinata." Hikaru tells him before heading back to class.

🏐

Hikaru was currently hanging out in the club room with the rest of the boys before training started as she had nothing else better to do.

"Huh!" Tanaka says angrily as he grips the magazine tightly. "Oikawa's featured in Monthly Volleyball, and there's a picture to go with it!"

"Well, he's good enough to play in a national league. So, what does it say?" Suga asks Tanaka.

"Um...Oikawa's favorite food is milk bread. His favorite motto is, 'If you're going to hit it, hit it until it breaks'." Tanaka reads it out loud and soon gets angry again.