002

"your obsessed just let it go ... your dead to me "

ps: this is a long ass chapter 🙌🏾

𝐙𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 3:15pm📍leaving school *+--------------------As i leave my final class i go to the halls to grab some things from my locker when all of a sudden i hear this agitating, graining voice, 🙄 it can only be one person

📍leaving school *+
--------------------
As i leave my final class i go to the halls to grab some things from my locker when all of a sudden i hear this agitating, graining voice, 🙄 it can only be one person.. my crazy ass ex. I shut my locker and tried to walk away but his reptilian, ashy hands grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

"why you moving away?" he asked
"bc i don't like you nm"
"why" he said and i immediately mugged the hell out of him
"you cheated with like 3 girls and when i caught you, you asked did i wanna join, df on with that" i say as i loosin my wrist
"yk i didn't mean it mh" he looked trying to give some type of puppy eyes, it didn't work.
" bro your obsessed, please let go of me before i get my nigga on you" you say fully lying
"i'll kill him for you" he says grinning creepily
"bro gtfo witcho ugly ass one of yo hoes looking for you" i say atp really pissed bc i was having a good day as always ruined by him and his delusions.

he turns and mumbles thinking i couldn't hear but i heard his words
" ill.. be.. back" i rushed outside to find my friends but i guess they walked to the deli because i took forever so i decided to get in the car and go home.
-----
I got home and put my phone on dnd, i was so stressed about my ex because of all the heartbreak he caused me not even a year ago.i layed in my bed and cried. Soon i decided instead of moping around i'd make use of it and go to the dance space really nobody used. I took my phone off of dnd and I saw 45 missed calls from brielle, and 64 from aaliyah , and 35 messages from the gc. I'm glad they care but whew they gomn 🙄 . I text then im going to the dance studio space and i need to get some things off my chest, they decided they will pull up later. I get into my car and drive off.

__________
i walk into the space being overwhelmed by lysol, cologne, and weed. Which isn't out of the ordinary because the dance studio is connected to a music studio where people record their songs. I ignored it and walked towards the dance room, i connected my phone to the speaker and turned up the volume to play a song to improve to.

🎵~ 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓