014

𝐙𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 7:59pm📍home *+--------------------Zahara and Brielle were on the phone with liyah

📍home *+
--------------------
Zahara and Brielle were on the phone with liyah. It's been a week sense dd has waken up but time flew by so fast that tomorrow was the day the girls would be going to the Alvin Ailey Dance Studio, and meet the compony for the whole weekend. There were classes in each genre but there was mostly contemporary, the 3 girls favorite being contemporary and hiphop were thrilled.

"Tomorrow do we have ballet?" liyah asks
"no that's saturday so tmr we can wear like leggings, the message told me we can" i reply
"okay imma wear this and a ailey bra" brielle pulled out her copper colored leggings with a copper alvin ailey sports bra that matched well.

"imma wear shorts and a sports bra, sum slight ykwim" liyah says
"prolly do the same but my set is a sage green color"
"oo that will be cute sis" brielle replies with a smile.

We continue to speak on the phone until liyah has to go eat. It was around 9:30 so me and brielle went to shower. After that i got on the phone with dd before eventually i fell asleep otp.

The next morning i woke up ready to face the very first day of the dance intensive. It went from Friday-Sun day of just non stop dancing, we knew it be work but it's fun work. I get up and go shower not wanted to smell or look bad for my very first day. I had taken my braids out a couple days ago and installed a wig so i decided to just put that hair in a ponytail. I sprayed some perfume and went downstairs to fill up my water, surprisingly bri was ready.

"eee first dayy" bri said grabbing ice from the fridge
"ikr, can you text liyah make sure she ready, it's a bit of a drive yk"
"yeah i gotchu" bri pulls out her phone and texts liyah
"yeah she ready cmon" brielle puts the lid on her water and slid on her bubble slides. I grabbed the keys and we were on the way to pick up liyah.

"Lemme be the dj" brielle says
"alr u got it"

fukumean-gunna 🎵

"QPSKKIII" me and brielle screamed out.
We rapped along to the song and with perfect timing when the song ended we arrived at aaliyah house. Brielle got out the car to knock on liyah door but liyah was already coming out side.
"damn somebody exited" brielle said giving liyah a hug
"i heard gunna from down the street" aaliyah laughed at us
"LMAO, bri got aux as you can tell" i comment
"yessirrr, now get in we got dancing to do" brielle strikes a post and opens her door to the passenger side

We drive, talk, rap along to music on the way to the studio. It was in nyc but it was a good amount of blocks away. So who was finna walk that.. not me. At 9:30 the classes began at 10. We had got there with just enough time to stretch and figure out where we going and stuff. We go up to the front desk where a sweet lady lets us know where studios are. We go towards our very first class and see people in other rooms stretching, talking,  some people getting a snack at the vending machines. Finally we made it to our room, we walk in and it was several individuals. Surprisingly boys too, usually in nyc boys are all about gang shit, then again they might not even be from here. There were 25 people in our class, around about 6 boys. More than expected.