005

"girl your so sexy..."

𝐙𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 11:48pm
📍some party *+
--------------------

"OH SHIT YALL" Aaliyah dropped her blunt and rushed me and bri up also making us drop ours. We run outside to the car to not find notti, ddot, or dd.
"where tf is our mans at" bri says confused
"oh no if this nigga got shot all hell is breaking loose" i say looking around

In like a minute we hear laughing and we see a high and drunk dd, notti, and ddot. We rush towards them. We are all high, drunk, and tired. Me and the girls could still function but the boys were on cloud 9.
"yo wtf was that y'all, are y'all okay" bri said
"we good ma stop asking questions and get in the car" ddot
"fr dwabi" dd said grabbing my shoulder to walk me to the car, i knew they were high so i didn't even bother to try rn.

We dropped off Aaliyah and notti at her house and drove to me and bri bri's house.
"let's watch a movie" bri says directing ddot to the living room
"y'all do y'all imma go upstairs, cmon dd"
" okay baby" dd says..
i think about it realizing what he called me but i knew he was high as ever he probably doesn't mean it.

DD osama || 12:13am
📍zahara crib *+
--------------------
oh i mean every word i'm saying. I may be high but i'm not that high at least to like think. i'm going to ask out Zahara tmr, so is ddot and notti. We just all tryna make them feel real special tn to pop the question tmr.
"imma go shower , just lay here okay?" Z says softening her voice and rubbing my leg. That gets me all the way turned on.
"Okay i gotchu mami" i say smiling
she walks away and goes to shower. All i'm thinking about now is how imma explain my feelings .

𝐙𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 12:59am
📍home *+
--------------------
I get out the shower and put my hair into a ponytail, psd bra and matching shorts i was going downstairs to get some type of pain reliever for myself because my back was hurting to find ddot and bri cuddled up on the couch talking and soon i hear a kiss sound and i book it back up stairs to avoid seeing anything that could happen next.

"You okay dd, you can go shower now btw" i say staring at him.
"alright baby" he smiles and walks to his shower.
My aunts boyfriend spends the night sometimes so he leaves shorts and wife beaters so i went to the master bed room to grab some for dd and i see bri in the room.
"so y'all kissing now " i say smirking at bri
"HEYYY, little stalker" she said rolling her eyes
"y'all go tg REAL BADDDD" i say walking out the room
"okay you next tho i bet" bri yells down the hall and i just laugh
i knock on the door to hand dd his clothes, he opens the door with no shirt just pants. I stared ngl and he just smiled and shut the door.

I layed on my bed and soon heard dd come through the door. He layed on my chest and i put my hand in his hair.
"hey baby" he says smiling and looking at me with his low red eyes making butterflies flutter around my stomach. I decide to respond returning energy
"hi my love" i say rubbing my thumb on his cheek.
"zahara i wanna let yk how i feel rn" i look at him worried
"why are you okay, do you want medicine, there's tylonal downstairs i mean if you have a headache, ik your really high, did you get wounded or scratched up, i have band ai-"
"no how i feel about you Z"
"oh"
"your really nice unlike other girls you not fake , you like real genuine and that's what makes you a good friend"

dd says, i frown at the friend part

"mama i'm not finished, don't frown, what i also gotta say is, you make me feel safe and calm, you so beautiful and everything about you is real, i really like you zahara." he stares at me
"you fr dd?"
"this ain't middle school Z, i like you" dd says looking back up at her
"i like you too" i smile and say
DD sits up to face me and hugs me. I hug him back but later i feel a kiss on my neck and he moves away. I bring my face closer to his to kiss him. I did it 😋. We made out just to feel on each other until we was ready to lay down and sleep. We cuddled and just looked at a show. I really like this dude and i've only known him for 2 days. Is this a smart choice??

4:09am

THE BIG 3️⃣ 🎀 .

liyah 🫀: BITCHES WAKE TF UP

sissy 👯‍♀️: girl i am cuddling with my man, what if he woke up

liyah 🫀: shit i was too till i had to pee.. we kissed y'all

                                                 me and dd did too

sissy 👯‍♀️: so did me and dot

liyah 🫀: uhmm that's suspicious.. that's weird 🤨🤨, ANYWAYS ZAHARA YOUR EX DIED

MY NIGGA WHATT, who got rid of him??

liyah 🫀: ppl saying he got shot at the party.

sissy 👯‍♀️: why i feel like our men got sum to do with it.. 🧍🏾

no bc now i think abt it , dd was in the hall when he saw me and my ex lil interaction

sissy 👯‍♀️: let's ask tmr, im too comfy rn 😩😩

liyah 🫀: no fr, it's WET BABY

alr that's my que to leave

LIYAH 🫀 LAUGHED AT YOUR MESSGAE

i looked at dd and smiled, i didn't think he would do that for me. this is the one right here. I like him even more. Every doubt i had a couple hours ago left. He don't play about me..

A/N- will the boys plan go as expected or will it go completely wrong because of a lie 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️. idek yet so, y'all better start boosting and commenting if you want the rest, it sits patiently in drafts 🤗.