027

Today was the day of the photoshoot, me, and the girls were up bright and early to prepare. Which is really just showering and coming clean. We called an Uber to get to the warehouse and eventually we were on our way. This photo shoot was a pool and beach shoot for jayda mf waydas brand waydamin. Now I above all was the most exited cause i love jayda and what she does and i would get to pose for her summer launch promotion, along with my FRIENDS, yeah i was ready.

"I love jayda SO MUCH BRO" i say
"girl we KNOWWW you loved her sense she first fuckin started and that was a while ago" liyah says
"you was my jayda buddy" brielle says
"realll"
"i'm just glad it's her brand, i been wanting some stuff anyway" hazel says
"literally" dior agrees

We made it to the place we were told to meet and we all go into the same place to get our stuff done the same time, jayda was also there in the same room, getting her makeup done, oh my gosh.

"hello my pretties" jayda turned and waved with her makeup flawlessly done
"oh mah gawwwd" dior said
Jayda got up and hugged every one of us and we all talked about how it's going with modeling and she gave us insiders, she also explained what would be going on in the shoot.

First we got our makeup done and then hair. I got a simple slick back ponytail. Then i got into my first outfit which was a bathing suit in the pink color, they took a few body shots before i went back to go change and they took the other girls photos. I got into the yellow color to take my pool photo, and i was so glad i got to take a photo with my sissy. We posed and then we moved on to the beach. Liyah, Dior , and hazels photos took place at the beach instead of the pool, me and brielle were basically done. We hyped them up as they posed and finally we were done with the shoot.

"you guys did so amazing, and looked good while doing ittt" jayda said showing us some photos
"thank you so much" i say
"alr im hosting tonight cause we outside, how would yall like to go"
"we would LOVE too" liyah smiles
"alr thank you my girls, ill see yall laterr"
"byeee" hazel smiles also

Me and the girls change back into our normal clothes and luckily we get to keep the prices we wore. I was so glad, and also jayda gave me her NUMBER? AND FOLLOWED ME? I felt beyond blessed that an icon in my life is following me, allowing me to message them, and stayed she would invite me to more events. She sent me some of the photos so that i could post them and promote.