第1章

First Encounter

Hitomi woke up on a normal tuesday to the sound of her phone's ringing alarm. She pressed the alarm shut and sat on the edge of her bed rubbing her drowsy eyes.

"Aaah." She whined, too tired to even think about going to school again.

She walked to the kitchen still wearing her pajamas. She saw her mom cooking fried eggs for breakfast.

"There you are sleepyhead!" her mother said brightly turning to see her sleepy daughter slouching down the stairs. Hitomi just hummed as a response tiredly. Her mother placed two eggs on her plate and assign her to sit.

"How was the sleep sweetheart?" Ms. Hayashi inquired while sitting across her.

"All good." Hitomi responded.

After eating breakfast she climped back upstairs to wear her uniform. It has a white t-shirt with her name tag and a navy blue ribbon on it and a blue skirt lenght to slightly above her knees. She adjusted her bangs in front of her mirror and brushed her black hair, that was almost down to her elbows. She took her fabric backpack and walked out of the house.

~

Hitomi walked into her classroom, going to sit in the second row besides the window that is 'assigned' as her seat. She opened her backpack and started looking for her history books, grapping them and placing in front of her. She instantly lay down on her desk setting her palm on her left cheek to support her head while sighing. Her only even kinda close friend in her class Mina, who was sitting in front of her slowly turned around and faced her. "Why in that mood again?" She asks tilting her head looking into Hitomi's eyes.

"It's early in the morning, who wouldn't be in this mood, and besides I think didn't get enough sleep." Hitomi replied in a frustrated tone.

"You'll cheer up" Mina responds while smiling nicely. Hitomi is in a good way envious how pretty Mina is. Her skin is flawless with two moles, one on the top of her nose and other above her lip. Her hair is long and black, marginally wavy. She's too pretty.

-

"Hey! Nerd, let me copy your homework." A voice was heard a short distance from Hitomi. She raised her head to see who it was. Niki, a gyu she despised the most. Hitomi didn't bother and went back to sleep.

"You won't learn anything if you don't do your own homework." Osuke, the boy who Niki was talking responded boldly.

"Tsk, I'm not here to fucking learn. I'm just trying to avoid detention. I don't have time for something like that." "Just let me copy, it wont take long." Niki assured cheekily.

"No, I don't want to." Osuke spoke back.

"What do you mean? We're friends right! Why wouldn't friends share homework?" Niki jokingly said wrapping his arm around the boy's neck and leaned closer to his face who was still directing front. The whole class was already silent listening their debate.

"We're definitely not friends." The boy denied quietly.

"YAAH, c'mon man. Don't be such a loser." 

Hitomi tried to ignore them, but lifted her head back when she heard Niki snatching the boy's study books. "Give it back!" Osuke stood up from his seat and commanded in an annoyed tone.