第40章

Bathroom

They all sat on the living room floor in a circle. There is only one sofa and six people wouldn't fit there, so the floor was a good choice. Hitomi sat between Mina and Hikaru and Niki appeared to sit across her. Of course she didn't mind it, but somehow she knew he was gonna stare her for the whole game, it's his usual behaviour, which she found sometimes annoying.

"Okay, let's do it like with a bottle. The one who spins it will ask the person it ends up pointing at." Mina explained shortly and they all nodded in understanding. "Who wants to start?"

"I do!" Yuma, who was sitting on Niki's left side answered quickly. They all let him begin the game and watched as the bottle was spinning from his spin. Its speed slowed down slowly and came to a stop at Hitomi. "Ash, seriously." She grinned.

"Truth or dare?" Yuma asked mischievously.

"Definitely not truth."

Truth may seem easier, but when the one who asks is Yuma, it isn't. He knows the weak spots and Hitomi didn't take the risk.

"Okay, then.. Just get me a glass of water." He ordered her. She saw and heard how everyone giggled a little, but tried to hide it. "Go ahead. It's and easy task." He urged teasingly.

"Seriously? You could just get that yourself? I'm not your servant?!" Hitomi complained.

"You chose the dare. And I dared you." Yuma teased and motioned his hand for her to stand up and get the water. 

"Of course." Hitomi smiled annoyingly and went to the kitchen. After a while she sat back down and gave the glass of water to Yuma. Then they continued the game. 

Niki spinned the bottle next and it ended up pointing at Hikaru. She chose the truth without hesitation. "Yuma likes you, but how long have you known about it even though he hasn't told?" Niki asked. 

"Hey-" Yuma started, but Niki covered his mouth with his palm, that prevented him from talking any further. Hikaru chuckled slightly. "Since the field trip. He was acting so weird ever since that." 

Yuma slowly pulled Niki's hand away from his face and looked at Hikaru in abashment. "You knew?" He inquired timidly. 

"Of course I knew. You were pretty obvious.." Hikaru admitted.

"Oh.."

"Okay let's continue!" Haruto abruptly suggested. They all agreed except Yuma. He was still confused and seemed to be fully in his thoughts. "My turn." Haruto added and then spinned the bottle. The bottle pointed at Yuma and he snapped out from his thoughts and chose the dare. Haruto dared him to do a K-pop dance for them. He chose the song for Yuma and played POP! by Nayeon. 

Hitomi didn't know Yuma could dance, but he actually did the dance well. They all laughed so hard. It looked so amusing. "Ash, that was so embarassing." Yuma said as he sat back down in the circle.

Next it was Mina's turn to spin the bottle. It spinned a while before it stopped to point at Niki. He smirked quickly and then said, "Truth. I'm not gonna run around the house barefoot." He refused immediately.

"Alright then.." Mina said and started to think for a question. "Do you like anyone in this room, romantically?" She then asked mischievously.