Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Lamia Andrada Faletau Sewell (born June 12, 1986) is an American socialite who is one of the richest women in the world. In the annual Forbes ranking for April 2023, she ranked fifth among the richest women in the world with a fortune of $35 billion. She inherited her fortune from her husband, Lance Sewell, who died in 2022. Sewell inherited 52% and is on the board of directors of Orozco.

Lisardo Joseph Anoa'i (born June 20, 2002) is an American football linebacker for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Oregon, where he was named the Pac-12 Defensive Freshman of the Year in 2020 before being selected by the Buccaneers in the fourth round of the 2023 NFL Draft. Anoa'i is a member of wrestling's renowned Anoa'i family and the twin brother of NFL player Laredo Anoa'i.

Laredo Josiah Anoa'i (born June 20, 2002) is an American football linebacker for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Oregon and was drafted by the Buccaneers in the fourth round of the 2023 NFL Draft. Anoa'i is a member of wrestling's renowned Anoa'i family and the twin brother of NFL player Lisardo Anoa'i.

 Anoa'i is a member of wrestling's renowned Anoa'i family and the twin brother of NFL player Lisardo Anoa'i

Liked by romanreigns, lourdes, lyrita, solosikoa, porsha4real, and 244,234 otherslamia soft • girl • season

lamia soft • girl • season

a season where women tap into the softer side of life. During this season, women prioritize peace, self-love, and relaxation over stress, anger, and frustration. They seek out safe and soft spaces for their feminity to flourish in. 💙
View all 1,559 comments
trinty_fatu Yes 🔥😍🔥😍🔥
laramie So bomb 💥 ❤️
laredo I have the prettiest mom in the world

Lamia does not seek public attention. She just posts her pictures on Instagram and minds her business so when she started getting direct messages and comments from people wanting to hang out, work with, or interview her. It became too much for her.

She went on her Instagram story and posted a quick PSA. She wrote in her story that she does not seek public attention. She keeps to herself and her kids. She uses social media to keep in touch with friends and family. She has no desire to be a public figure or influencer so please stop reaching out to her. She hoped people got the message and stop.