Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

⚠️ PURE SMUT | MATURE THEMES❕

For the first time as a couple, Lamia and Joe were going out with his cousins, their wives, plus her sisters and their husbands.

"Are you ready, babe?" Joe asked Lamia as he sat on her bed, waiting for her.

"I'm ready," Lamia answered.

His mouth nearly dropped the moment Lamia stepped out.

"How do I look?" Lamia asked him.

"So fucking good," Joe answered staring at every inch of her body as the bodycon dress fitted perfectly on her. "Too damn good," He added as he shift his position on the bed a little when she twirled around showing him the back.

"What do you think? Does my ass look nice in this dress?" Lamia asked him as she does a little twerk in the dress to make sure it doesn't ride up when she moves.

"It looks good but I think we're about to stay home, that's what I think," He answered with a smirk, his eyes slowly admiring her toned legs.

Lamia knew the moment he saw her in that dress, he wasn't going to want to leave the house. Lamia licked her lips before shaking her head.

"You know what, let's stay home," He said, kicking off his shoes.

"What? Baby no, come on, we promised! Everyone is waiting on us," Lamia pleaded as Joe grabbed her by the waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Mmh, I know but I can't leave this house without at least a little taste of you," He said with lustful eyes while looking at her in her eyes.

"Just pull down your pants," Lamia told him with a slight smirk on her face. 

Joe did as she told him while his eyes roamed back up her body to her face. He absently rubbed his hand across his dick. Lamia watches him as he absently rubbed his dick, the ache between her legs becoming more demanding. Lamia climbed on him.

Joe slowly traced his fingers along her inner thigh before tracing toward her center and gently rubbing along her aching slit.

"Were you about to go out without wearing any panties?" He asked with a laugh.

"You can't wear underwear with this type of dress," She told him, arching her back, her body begging for more.

"Or did you plan this?" He asked her as she moaned as she moved her hips against his hand.

Lamia nods.

"Worked on you back then and I'm glad it still works on you now," She answered as he moved his throbbing head to her entrance, gradually teasing her as he pressed slightly inside of her.

"When was the last time you had sex?" He asked.

"Two years ago," She answered, gasping as he pushed all of his dick inside of her.

She placed her hands on his chest as she starts to moan and rotate her hips against him.

"Ride me, baby," He said.

Lamia slowly slid him out of her almost completely before pressing him back into her. Joe rests his hands on her ass.

"Mmmm," She moans as she continues to slowly drive him into her warmth.

Joe was losing his self-control.

"How long have you wanted to do this?" He asked her, watching her face, seeing how she was enjoying herself on his dick.

"Since I first saw you at Josh's party," She answered.

Joe grips her bottom tight. He begins to pick up speed, slamming his dick into herpussy. She moans loudly, gripping his shirt.

"Me too, baby, I've wanted you so badly since then but I was waiting for you to make the first move," He told her as he pounded into her.

"Oh, God!" She moans as she felt like she was being split in half as his cock touched her cervix.

"Oh, fuck! Yes," He groans as he penetrated her deeply.

She pressed her lips against his as his cock once again pounded her pussy.

"Baby!" He grunted as she started to match his movements.

"Fuck me," She told him as she continued to jerk against him as she felt her orgasm began.

Their tongues swirled in each other's mouths as he pounded into her farther than he had before. He tenses, spilling his cum into her. She feels his cum flood her as her body explodes. She rests her head on his chest.

"That was amazing!" She said.

"It was perfect," He said.

Both of them, breathing heavily.

"They can wait for a little bit longer," She said.

"I'll just cancel," He said, knowing he wasn't letting her out of bed or the house anytime soon.