'Kazuma Kiryu'

Bio:

Name

Kazuma Kiryu, The Dragon Of Dojima

Kiryu (Nickname)

Age:

Canon: 20 (Yakuza 0 Ending Timeline - January 1989)

Physically: 17 (Age decreased due to the travel between his world and Remnant)

Looks:

 A 6.0 ft Tall, well-built, and muscular man, due to his intensive training and experience of scruffs of fights. Short and messy slicked-back hair, colored black. On his back, lower waist up towards the bottom of his neck bears a white, gray, black, and red colored dragon grasping a pearl with one of its claws.

Outfit:

His iconic light gray suit with a buttoned red dress shirt with a couple of buttons open up the top and white dress shoes. Has a silver flash watch on his left wrist and a black colored belt around his waist on his dress pants. But his facial features are still in his younger years, and his current outfit that he changes into at the end of 'Yakuza 0' seems to have transferred into the world of Remnant.

 But his facial features are still in his younger years, and his current outfit that he changes into at the end of 'Yakuza 0' seems to have transferred into the world of Remnant

Personality:

Mainly stoic and serious emotion but is honorable and just

Determined and sticking to his virtues and beliefs for what's right, he uses his determination to protect others who can't defend themselves and bring honor to those with heart. 

Kiryu's strong sense of justice makes him forgiving and compassionate to those who do evil doings, that have a second chance to do what's right. He is more unforgiving to those who have no heart to change their evil ideals, resulting in him beating it into their thick skulls the hard way.

He has a strong sense of morals, as he has a strong protectiveness towards women, children, the elderly, and animals. He disapproves of anyone who brings harm to those without protection and a way to defend themselves, which results in him showing his scowling temper and showing no remorse to those with such evil beliefs.

Kiryu can show signs of awkwardness towards everyday situations, often being flustered or even bewildered by women's advances or seeing people in bizarre and awkward situations that require help that only Kiryu can. But that doesn't stop him from doing his best and helping those in need, forming deep relationships with those that's thankful for Kiryu's help.

Kiryu also understands his duties can often have a chance of killing him, but that doesn't stop him from persevering in his goals and pushing through his limits to complete them to protect others and stop evil. He has an indomitable willpower and passion for justice, doing whatever it takes to persevere and head straight on to the face of tragedy and massive problems.

Kiryu can show kindness to others that shows kindness back, he has common sense towards innocent civilians through everyday life. He also shows forgiveness to those who disrespect him and later shows regret and apologizes to Kiryu (some due to their arrogance), but those remarks don't mind him and still forgives them as they have the heart to change their ideals.

 He is mainly stern at times but can show his emotions through deep times or a strike of the tragedy of one of his loved ones, he can show a slightly sad, frown emotion and a temper of anger and rage. But he knows the outcomes of such emotion and thought process, it'll bring only his downfall or one of his loved ones to get hurt, so he remains calm and stoic emotion mainly.

Love Relationships?:

Time will only tell and the outcomes of Kiryu's actions.

No one is evil, their ideals are just off their good and true path. Kiryu knows who has the heart in the wrong place, he'll just have to try his best to steer them back to the right path. People deserve second chances, the question is, will he SAVE them? Or END them?

Check out the next chapter for Kiryu's...

POWERS

(I do not own any rights to the YouTube Links. They go to their rightful owner.)