Chapter 3: The World's Warriors

G O O N S

A group of 4 goons was in front of the store, one came up first to swing his sword toward the girl.

Kiryu: "Look out!"

Kiryu was about to rush toward him, but the girl's fast movement instantly dodged his swing.

She twirled around her scythe to kick the goon back, making him fly back into the store through the window and she stood back beside Kiryu

Kiryu stopped as he was surprised at her agility, especially with her wielding a large and heavy weapon.

Another goon then came charging towards Kiryu, wielding a sword.

'Girl in Red': "Incoming!"

The girl saw the goon and was about to intervene but Kiryu stopped her by holding his arm in front of her.

Kiryu: "No, My fight"

Kiryu's expression turned stoic then looked towards the goon and sidestepped out of the goon's swing of his sword.

Goon '1': "Wha-what!?"

Kiryu then grabbed him from behind and punched his back multiple times before tripping the goon and throwing him down the floor in front of him.

The girl stood a little further back, not wanting to intervene in the man's fight.

Another goon came up from behind Kiryu and kicked him on his back.

The girl gasped from the hit, worried about Kiryu.

Kiryu got hit but didn't get knocked down.

So he turned to look towards the Goon behind him and charged a resolute counter.

Kiryu: "Naive! (Amai!)"

Kiryu said in Japanese while quickly turning behind and punching the Goon on his dome so hard that he instantly got knocked down to the ground.

Goon '2': "N-no w-way.."

Kiryu then went up close and grabbed the Goon's head.