Kiryu's Skill Tree

Kiryu is an experienced, talented fighter. As Kiryu is in the yakuza, he knows that he can't pull any punches against evil, he has to push through and become the victor.

Because of his victorious fight after the great ordeal in Kamurocho 1989 (Yakuza 0 Ending) and countless fights (and continuing), he has maxed his skills and mastered his fighting styles. 

Yet Kiryu, finding no use for his fighting skills unless absolutely necessary precaution, may push him further beyond his limits. If it's to protect his close and loved ones, he'll do anything it takes to protect them, using his fists.

Kiryu's S̶e̶m̶b̶l̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ POWER:

Kiryu's HEAT System:

Kiryu has been in more fights than he can count before the Great Ordeal War,  and from those experiences, he started developing a technique to boost his fighting skills, having him boost his stats and giving him incredibly hard-hitting actions tow...

Kiryu has been in more fights than he can count before the Great Ordeal War,  and from those experiences, he started developing a technique to boost his fighting skills, having him boost his stats and giving him incredibly hard-hitting actions toward his enemies. This HEAT system gives Kiryu actions that damage his enemies brutally and deals massive knockdown to them, and depending on his environment, he uses that to his advantage, either throwing, striking, kicking, stomping, and humiliating his enemies around the area. Kiryu's HEAT even gives him exclusive skills and moves depending on how much HEAT he has accumulated, giving him damage, counters, and combos in his 'styles', Kiryu builds his HEAT from normal combating and skillful moves for an extra boost in his HEAT accumulation. 

But speaking of 'styles', let's talk about Kiryu's badass combat info.

Kiryu's Combat:

BRAWLER Style (Refined)

Maxed Skill Tree

Kiryu's main go-to, unrefined fighting style to use against his opponents.
But after some more fighting experiences, Kiryu has fully mastered his brawling style, giving him more refined, skill and technique with his brawling.