7| Games

Charles Leclerc 

I woke up the next morning and decided that I was going to make breakfast for both of us. I got up and brushed my teeth. I changed into some sweatpants and put a shirt on. I went out to the kitchen and looked at what was in the fridge and pantry for me to make. 

I eventually found some pancake mix and some fruit in the fridge so I decided to make pancakes. I got out the pan and mixed together the batter. I poured in the mix and start making all the pancakes. I made a stack of four each and started cutting fruit.

 I wanted it to be perfect so I cut the strawberries into slices and placed the blueberries on top one by one. I hear the door creak and soft footsteps coming into the kitchen. I see her coming into the kitchen with her hair in a low bun and a sweatshirt and pajama pants.

"Good morning" She said with a smile. "Morning ma cherie I made breakfast for us" I say. 

"You made this for us thank you" She said looking at the food. I put the food in front of her and said "Yes I'm sorry if it isn't good."

"No it looks amazing" She said. We started to eat and talk about random things. We finish our food and it didn't end up to bad. Then I realized that I need to clean. I put my dishes in the dishwasher. "The food was so good thank you Charles" she said. 

She saw me starting to clean and began to help me. She started to put away the ingredients that I left out while I was doing the dishes. 

We were doing out work when I felt a cloud of white come in front of my face and loud laughing. I realized what was happening and quickly splashed some water on her. We were in a whole fight when she switched to water. Water was getting everywhere and we were laughing our head off. We eventually calmed down and were catching our breath. She smiled at me and I pulled her in by the waist. I grabbed her chin and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me back. I pulled back and started to tickle her, she starts laughing her head off and begging me to stop. I just laughed with her. 

I eventually stopped and we decided to go get changed and play some board games and watch some movies because it was raining outside. I went into my room and changed into my grey sweatpants and a black shirt. I came out and saw her in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. 

We decided to put on the movie Grown Ups. I grabbed some snacks and drinks while Aria grabbed a big blanket. She threw the blanket on us but sat kind of far. I grew a little sad because I wanted her to be close to me. I sat with a kind of grumpy look on my face and I think she saw the problem because she then moved and laid down on my chest. I smiled and started laughing at a funny scene the came on. 

In the middle we were both laughing out heads off. She suddenly slips off the couch from rolling over. We both stopped laughing for a second but then I hear low laughing then the same laugh from before. She rolled over holding her stomach from laughing. "Are you ok?" I say laughing but trying to sound serious. She nods and gets back up and lies on top of my legs and looks up at me. Her eyes were sparkling with the light from the TV. Even in this state she looked like the world most perfect girl. 

The movies ended and were trying to decide what to do next because it was still a bit early. I suggested chess and puled out the board. She agreed and we set up the pieces. "You know I'm extremely good at chess right" She said smirking. "Oh well I'll have you know that I have held Chess champion title for quite the time now" I say with confidence.