chapter three

Sarah was watching TV with her parents ten days after the party.

Matt and Sarah hadn't spoken to each other since that morning ten days ago and she was feeling nervous. She really wanted to talk to him, they couldn't avoid each other forever!

After a while, Sarah started to feel nauseous so she excused herself and went to the bathroom to puke. She was under a lot of stress these past ten days and she always throws up when she feels nervous, so she thought that was the reason she threw up.

After puking again every morning for the next week, she realised something was wrong. She searched online about the symptoms she had, because she didn't believe it was the flu, until she read an article about pregnancy. Sarah didn't want to believe she was pregnant, but she had to make sure she wasn't so she bought a pregnancy test.

She didn't want to be alone while doing it, so she decided to visit the triplets. They welcomed her in their home and after two hours she decided she was ready to take the test. She went to the bathroom, read the instructions for use of the pregnancy test and after doing what she had to do, she had to wait three minutes for the results. These three minutes felt like hours for the girl as she was really impatient and anxious about the results.

The three minutes had passed and Sarah was staring at the test. She finally found the courage to see the results and when she found out she wasn't pregnant, she felt really relieved. She returned to her seat on the couch and talked with her two best friends.