chapter seven

Matt was on his way to his grandparents' house since he didn't get to see them almost two weeks ago and Sarah found this opportunity to tell the whole family about the father of the child.

To say she was nervous was an understatement. It was like something was eating her alive. She was so afraid about everyone's reaction, especially Chris's. She had to tell them though, she really did.

"Uhmm guys?? Can you all please come to the living room? I have something important to say" Sarah yells from the living room, waiting for the family.

After a few minutes everyone was patiently waiting for Sarah to start.

"So, as you all know by now.. I'm pregnant. I wanted to thank you all again for the support and the love you've given me this past few weeks and.. I'll finally tell you who the father is.." the girl closes her eyes for a while, trying to maintain her courage.

Once she opened them, she saw the greatest family in front of her, waiting patiently for her to continue. "The father of my baby is-" Matt opens the door before she can tell the name and everyone looks at him as Sarah stares at the boy. "I forgot my wallet" he explains as he runs to find it, "Matt" says Chris. "What?" Sarah asks confused, "Matt is the father" Chris explains as he stares at the girl in front of him with widened eyes. "What?" Nick yells as he jumps of the couch and stares at the girl. She was too stunned to speak. She didn't know what to do. How could Chris know??

At the same time as Nick yelled, Matt was speed-walking towards the door. "What's with all the yelling?" he asks as Sarah starts to run out of the house, trying to leave before Matt understood something. Matt was super confused until Nick told him to go after the girl.

Matt run towards her as he tried to catch her and when he did he noticed the tears in her eyes. "Please Sarah, please tell me what's going on. I can't see you like this anymore, I have to help you, I want to help you!" he tries to comfort the girl as she finally hugs him tightly. "You'll hate me if I tell you" she admits, "Sarah... you know I'd never hate you" Matt says as he pushes the girl from him to see inside her eyes.

"I'm pregnant".