chapter six

It had been five days since Sarah left her house. Her parents constantly call her and text her asking her where she is, but she doesn't answer. She knows they're her parents and she should eventually talk to them, but after everything she went through because of them, she won't be answering anytime soon.

Chris and Nick know about Sarah's pregnancy for two days and they've been completely protective over her. She's thinking about talking to Mary Lou and Jim today. Justin already found out by accident, her and nick were talking about it and he accidentally heard them talking and she eventually told him.

She is in the kitchen drinking some water while she anxiously rethinks the speech she's prepared for Mary Lou and Jim, when suddenly Matt appears behind her. "Oh shit! You scared the shit out of me dude" she says as she calms down. "Sorry" says Matt as he takes a root beer out of the fridge. "Want some?" he asks the girl, offering his drink to her. "No thanks" she declines politely, "do you know where your parents are?" she asks, finally mentally prepared to speak to them. "Yeah, I think I saw dad outside and mom cleaning the bathroom" the triplet answers as he leaves the kitchen. Things between Matt and Sarah are awfully good. She is afraid that he will hate her after he finds out what has been going on, so she tries to be as kind as she can.

Finally, she finds both Jim and Mary Lou and when they're alone in the kitchen, she starts revealing her secret.

"So uhmm... Firstly, I wanted to thank you for all this support you've given me. I don't think I would be here without you and I really appreciate it a lot. The past month and a half I-" "You're pregnant" Mary Lou interrupts the girl, "What? How did you know?" the girl asks, obviously shocked. "Honey," Mary Lou starts as she stands up from her seat and hugs the girl in front of her "I've been pregnant before, I'm a mother right now. I know the symptoms and I know how much you've been struggling about it. I've been through it before and I will gladly be here for you whenever you need me" she replies.

Jim was in shock. Sarah was pregnant and Mary Lou was being so understanding it was like he was falling in love all over again! He stood up too, went towards the girl and hugged her. "You made me so happy honey. I can't believe it! We're gonna have a little child running around in a few months!" Jim was super excited about the baby and Mary Lou loved to see her husband so happy!

Sarah left the happy couple and, with an amazing mood, she went outside to take a deep breath and some clear air. The only thing left now was the father. No one had asked her about the father of the baby, thank god. She had to tell them though and she also has to tell Matt..