Least bothered TM(3)

So you say that you are least bothered about your marks? Well listen up.
You just act as if you do not care, but deep down you do. It hurts you when you see 50/80 or a 40/80 on your answer sheet. But you act as if you don't care. It's not cool to get low marks.
But it is not the end of the world either.

If you're not giving it your all and getting low marks then you are a failure i'd say.
If you did not study and got good marks but retained no knowledge, you're still a failure. Marks are not everything.  What matters is what you're learning.

School exams are conducted multiple times a year. You have many chances to improve.

You say you are least bothered about your marks and you didn't even study..because you don't hold yourself accountable for your mistakes. Saying that you purposely did not study does not make you cool. Accept it, you tried but not as much as you should have. And promise yourself to do better.
You use the sentence "meh i am least bothered about studies, marks,exams blah blah" as a coping mechanism.  You try to justify your mistakes by saying this.

FOR HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING YO KEEP LYING TO YOURSELF? YOU ARE NOT LEAST BOTHERED. YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MARKS, YOUR STUDIES, YOUR EXAMS!!!

Trust me, trying to fit in the crowd will drive you away from who you are and who you want to be.

Why be a part of the cattle when you can be the herder?