Giving up TM (4)

Well well well...seems like someone is thinking of giving up? (Assuming based on he fact that you've decided to read this part of the collection)

Go ahead sweetie, Give up. I mean who even cares? For once or for twice, people will be nice and will ask you why do you want to give up..or will tell you not to give up. But after that..no body cares. It's you, all alone at the end of the day. Just you. It's you who will be affected, it's you who will regret it later on.

You ran after that thing for so long and now that you're almost there you don't want to continue. I mean it's alright if you want to live in guilt and regret it all your life. You will be ruining yourself with your own hands. And guess what? No one will be there to tell you what to do. People will laugh at you. Just give it a shot once again.

PS: Sometimes it is good to give up, for example, it is good to give up on toxic people, it is good to give up on bad habits. If it's something good you're running after, don't give it up. If you feel there's something better than it out there, you can give up. But always remember, at the end of the day, it is always you, it is you who's future is on the line, it is you who has the power to decide whether you should give up or not. Don't let other people's opinions change your mind.