selected + unselected champions

Harper Potter

I entered the Great Hall with Julia by my side. We were talking about who our champion predictions were for each school. I went to go sit at my table so I said goodbye to Julia and made my way towards Blaise, Mattheo, and Theo. Draco was nowhere to be found which made my life easier so I sat next to Mattheo. Blaise was looking slightly above and behind me, so I turned and my favorite person was there.

"Move you're in my spot," Draco said with disgust in his voice.

"Your name isn't on it and Mattheo wants me next to him so sit somewhere else it's not a big deal," I replied to him.

"Whatever," He just went ahead and sat on the other side of me.

To make matters worse Mattheo slung his arm around me as we all laughed at our table. I couldn't even look at Draco as I already just felt the anger reeking off of him. I lowkey took Mattheo's arm off trying to make matters better for everyone and he slung it back around my shoulder and kept it there. Not the fucking time. Mattheo and I were just friends and he was just trying to help me piss off Draco. We would never be more than that, no specific reason it just wouldn't feel right I don't know.

Draco obviously seeing this said something way too quickly, "Riddle get your hands off of her right now."

"I don't think you get to decide that as you called this girl a mudblood not too long ago or did you forget?" Mattheo defended me in his words.

I cringed and leaned foward looking at Blaise and Theo as I was in the middle of two boys fighting over me literally.

"He's not wrong Malfoy, you can't just decide your playing all jealous now when you fucked up and never apologized," I said continuing to look forward not wanting to face the blonde boy next to me.

"If your gonna say something say it to my face," Draco stated.

I turned right looking directly at him and said, "You hurt me for literally no reason whatsoever and there's no way you're gonna expect everyone to ignore that and act like nothing happened. You fucked up Malfoy so the natural thing to do is apologize and make up for it."

"I'm sorry," Draco said.

"Not now just because I told you to oh my god," I said laughing in disbelief.

Finally Dumbledore came out and began to speak. Draco placed his hand on my thigh and I removed it. My put it back where it was and I removed it again. This happened about 7 times until I just left it because i'm not doing this. I'm not gonna lie I'm mad as fuck at him right now but his hand is feeling a little too comfortable on my leg right now...

Anyways back to Dumbledore, "Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!"

Dumbledore approaches the blue flame and it glows red. A paper flew out and he began to read, "The Durmstrang champion is ... Viktor Krum!"

All the Durmstrang students began to cheer for Viktor. Another name flew out and Dumbeldore grabbed it. Then Dumbledore continued, "The champion from Beauxbatons... Fleur Delacour."

The Beauxbatons girls cheered loudly but gracefully as Fleur walks up. Another name flew out as Dumbledore grabbed it, "The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory."

All of our students began to cheer for Cedric and I did too a bit. Dumbledore began to talk again, "Excellent! We now have our three champions But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!"

Everyone began to cheer, but just as they started the cup turned red again. Somehow another name came out. I was definitely confused. We all sat there just waiting anxiously for Dumbledore to say the fourth name.

He began, "Harry Potter. Harry Potter?"

"No no no what the hell," I said looking at Harry.

Harry didn't even move until Hermione pushed him. He walked up and Dumbledore slowly gave him his paper. People then started to yell horrible things about my brother saying he's a cheat and about his age and stuff.

We were all dismissed back to our dorms. I waited a couple hours until sneaking into Gryffindor's boys dormitory. I checked every room for Harry till I found him. I quietly woke him and signaled him to come with me. We made it into the hallway so we could talk.

"Harry what the hell?" I started by saying.

"I didn't do it Harper I swear on Mum and Dad," Harry expressed deep sorrow in his face.

"Alright fine I believe you but what happened then?"

"I have no idea, but I did not put that paper in myself," Harry explained.

"The real question is who did?" I questioned.

"I have no idea, but I have a bad feeling I'm gonna find out."

"It's gonna be ok alright we'll figure it out together." I have Harry a hug and said goodnight.