slytherin queen

Bad Girls
M.I.A.
<<       ||       >>

If Draco Malfoy was the King of Slytherin, all I can say is Harper Potter was their Queen. Not his queen, but a queen nonetheless.

"Live fast, die young, Bad Girls do it well."

Harper Potter

I sat in my dorm scrolling on my laptop for dress ideas. I legitimately have no idea what I want to wear, but I know it needs to be 'bad bitch material.' I looked over to Daphne and and Pansy sitting on their beds doing the same. I haven't had time to get to know them so I thought this would be a good time.

"Daph, Pansy! Could you two come over here to help me pick my dress for the Yule Ball. I'm too indecisive and want to order them all," I said with a smile across my face.

"Yes of course, let's see your options. I think I wanna get a black dress for myself," Pansy said.

Daphne replied to the both of us, "I'm in between black or pink which is two very different vibes so I don't know!"

"Bring your laptops to my bed we can all look together," I said to the both of them.

"Ok yes such a great idea," Pansy said to me.

Daphne and Pansy came over and we spent hours that night just talking and giving each other ideas for dresses. Daphne also gave me some very great advice for my specific boy situation.

After my talk with the girls I realized I'm so done with Draco thinking he owns me and Mattheo being too pussy to make a move. I love them both, but come on I'm going to the Yule Ball with Viktor Krum who I am very thankful for and I'm happy to go with but be fucking for real.

Anyways, when Malfoy and Riddle found out about this news let's just say it didn't go well. They both tried to ask me and... well let me just tell you what happened.

2 days ago

I was sitting in the library reading a book when Draco Malfoy came up to me with the smuggest grin I've ever seen on his face.

"Hey Harper," Draco said as he walked up and sat next to me.

"Oh, so you decided we're back to Harper now and what's it gonna be tomorrow, lemme guess Potter? I said chuckling at his stupid ego and extreme confidence.

"Well, whatever that's not what I'm here to talk about alright?" He said towards me in a slightly apologetic way.

I turned towards him looking away from my book and giving the boy in front of me my full attention.

"Would you like to go to the Yule Ball with me? And yes you're not dreaming," Draco said to me again with full confidence. He was about to be in shock.

"Someone already asked me," I said to him feeling kinda bad, but come on he deserved a little hurt.

"Ok great... wait what." He said looking very much not confident anymore.

I replied, "I'm sorry, someone already asked me."

"Who is it?" Draco said not even bothering to hide the jealousy in his voice.

"No one you know. But he asked me and I said yes. Sorry Malfoy," I grabbed my stuff and walked away knowing Draco has finally gotten a little taste of something called 'rejection.'

By lunch, everyone had found out that Draco asked me and I rejected him since someone beat him to it. What no one could figure out was who? I don't mind the rumours because I know they get under Draco's skin reminding him of the brutal pain of me rejecting him.

Mattheo came up to me as I was eating and said, "Is it true?"

"About me already getting asked?" I said to Mattheo.

"Yeah?" He asked with a bit of hurt in his eyes.

"Yep it's true I have been asked," I replied to him.

He smiled at me and said, "Ooo, so who's the lucky guy?"

"Hey you are not guilt tripping me. I won't break," I said laughing at Mattheo's efforts to figure out who my 'mystery date' is.

He started laughing too as he said, "Hey it was worth a shot. Everyone is wondering who could be better than Hogwarts' bachelor, Draco Malfoy."

"Oh trust me. When everyone sees who my date is, they'll understand my decision," I said continuing to laugh at how people are so invested in other people's lives.

I see Theo and Blaise making their way over to us.

"Hello to my favorite person and Oh! Hey Mattheo I didn't see you there," Theo said while me and Blaise laughed our asses off.

"Hi Theo baby I missed you!" I said replied with excitement while giving him a hug. It's true, Theo is my favorite. He's so down to earth and really understanding. He's also gay if you couldn't tell which is probably why I love him so much. I'm also pretty sure he has a thing for Blaise, but we'll never know.

"What were you two talking about?" Blaise chimed in.

"How Harper is making Malfoy look like a wuss by doing absolutely nothing," Mattheo stated.

"Oh, I've seennn that coming for a while now," Blasie replied to Mattheo looking at me and Theo.

"Am I the only one who's been completely oblivious to this?" I said laughing.

"Yes."

"Yes.

"Yeah pretty much," All three boys in front of me said at the same time.

"Please explain more I'm intrigued," I said to all of them.

"It just looks good on you Harper I'm serious. Everyone sees how Malfoy treats you and the fact that you don't settle for his shit is legendary," Theo said.

There's talk your gonna take Malfoy's spot of being King of Slytherin. It's time we need a queen to take hold of the hierarchy," Mattheo added to Theo but looking serious.

I actually thought he was joking, but his face begs to differ. He's actually serious about this.

"You're serious?" I said trying to keep a straight face, but lowkey laughing.

"As serious as I can be," Mattheo replied.

" Yeah Harper, Keep this up and you're gonna have everyone worshipping you. The fact that you're drop dead gorgeous helps too," Blaise said.

"Stop now you guys are making my ego too high," I said replying to all of them.

"It's been time you recognize how seriously amazing you are," Theo said looking directly at me.

"I love you guys I'm serious," I said to them.

"We love you and we're honestly so glad you came here. It's time we needed some new drama and spice to our life!" Theo said.

We all laughed at Theo's words and just continued eating, talking, and laughing. This was truly one of my favorite days at Hogwarts.