slytherin vs. gryffindor

in honor of hitting 1k reads I am rewarding you my children. 😝😝😝
HAPPY SMUT READING🫡🫶

Harper Potter

Today is the Gryffindor vs. Slytherin quidditch match. The most anticipated of the school year.

I sat with my friends at breakfast and we all excitedly talked. I could tell Draco was nervous, but he covered it up with his egotistical ways per usual.

"So Draco, you going to crush Potter yeah?" Pansy asked the boy sitting next to me.

"Obviously. He's going to have to pay Madam Pomfrey a visit after today's match," Draco replied snarkily.

"Oye that was a good one Malfoy. Cant wait to see poor little Weasley make a complete and utter fool out of himself," Blaise added to the conversation.

"I heard he's not too bad. Don't underestimate him," Mattheo referred to Blaise's comment.

"All this talk about quidditch is making me nauseous. Someone just pass me that croissant please," I pleaded to my friends.

I thought this conversation was so dumb. It doesn't even matter who's worse or better at fricking quidditch.

"What's got Miss Harper Audrey in a twist?" Theo asked me chuckling.

"Yeah what's up with the mood Harper? Aren't you going to be cheering in the stands for your boyfriend?" Blaise asked me as well.

"He's not my boyfriend," I replied. Technically not a lie. He isn't my boyfriend. He's my fiancée to be if we are being honest.

"Come on. Lighten up your mood baby," Draco told me as he slung his arm around me while kissing me on the cheek. I didn't even reply I just returned it by putting my hand on his knee. I appreciated his efforts at cheering me up.

The Dark Lord told us to start acting like a couple so that when we announce our engagement it's not suspicious. It is a pretty smart move not going to lie.

My friends left me alone after that. I just have been in my head too much with all of the tasks. It's all I can think about really. Draco is much better at handling it than I am. After we all finished eating, we made our way to the stands at the quidditch field.

It's winter season so it is literally FREEZING. let me know why we have a match at this time of year. Thankfully, Draco lent me his quidditch jumper. I put on a black long sleeve turtle neck with his jumper over it.

This match was not a simple one. It's all back and forth, but Ron was surprisingly good. He blocked all of our shots. It kinda pissed me off though.

Eventually, Harry caught the snitch which ended the game. This was not going to go well on my end.

I sat in the common room with all my friends as we waiting for the boys to return like usual.

"Welcome back, that was certainly a game," Theo said to the boys.

"Yeah yeah sod off," Mattheo replied as he walked in with Blaise and Draco.

Blaise was chuckling at Mattheo's response, but Draco's face was stone cold. He came and grabbed me by the arm, "Let's go. I need to talk to you now."

"Malfoy, don't talk to her like that. What's wrong with you?" Mattheo stood up and asked Draco.

"Stay out of it. It's none of your business," Draco replied and then turned his attention back to me, "Let's go."

"It's fine Mattheo I'll be fine. Thank you," I thanked my brother.

I then followed Draco to his room as he aggressively shut the door behind me.