the coveted ball

UM 3K READS HELLO. SINCE AH WHEN🤚🏼
thank you so so so much. i love all of you so much
i might be nice and spoil you guys with a special scene coming up soon between Harper and Draco for 3k reads😏

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦          . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦

Harper Riddle

When we arrived back to the mansion I immediately headed up to my room to start getting ready. It takes a couple hours to do shower, do my hair, makeup, get dressed, and look hot as fuck. I have to look extremely desirable tonight as Narcissa claimed.

I curled my hair and left it down. I then did a light makeup paired with a bold red lip. I was about to get dressed when I heard a knock on my door and then some shuffling. I slowly walked over and opened my door. There was no one there except a box on the ground. I closed my door and sat on my bed.

The box was black with a white satin bow on top. I unraveled it to find a notecard and some interesting lingerie. I opened the notecard and read

Dear Harp,

This gift is for you, not for me or anyone else. I ask that you wear it whenever it pleases you. I hope you like it. I want to formally apologize for how I've been treating you and speaking to you. You deserve much more and I thank you for putting up with me. I want to ask if you'll be my date to this ball. Couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else. I'll see you later darling.

From, your Draco

First off, ew. Second off, hot. I write back before giving it to one of the house elves letting Draco know I guess I'll be his date. I decide to put on the insanely expensive lingerie he picked out for me and wear it tonight. It's a lacy bodysuit that is classy, but oooh the things I could get away with in this.

After putting on my dress and my gorgeous Christian Louboutin heels I know I'm ready. I want to wait until the party is in full swing to make my entrance down. Luckily, I've been hearing music and chatter for the past hour so it seems like a good time to make my appearance.

Someone announces my name, "Please welcome, Harper Audrey Riddle."

I hear it and know that's my cue to walk down. I glide my hand along the rail as my heels clack along the marble staircase. My dress flows and follows behind me as I make my way down. Everyone stops what they are doing to watch me descend down the stairs. It's kinda awkward if I'm being honest. I just hope I don't trip or something. 

When I reach the bottom, Draco is there waiting for me. He holds out his hand as I take it and go down the last step down to the floor.

He leads me out to the dance floor. I can't stop looking at him. He looks so simply put together, but so good at the same time.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦          . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦

Draco Malfoy

I truly have no words. As Harper walks down the stairs, I'm standing here staring like an idiot. Everything about her is beautiful. Her eyes are my favorite and those lips I just wanna kiss.

I put out my hand for her to grab onto. She slides her hand into mine like glass. So delicate, yet it fits perfectly in mine. I lead her to the dance floor.

We begin waltzing as I whisper into Harper's ear, "You look truly unreal."

She laughs into my shoulder and replies with, "Thank you Draco."