CHAPTER 3

I was standing on my bedroom’s glass window working on some papers, I had currently got offer from a company to give it a try to invest a big amount into their  many, as their boss personally came to me after I had rejected the offer a several tim...

I was standing on my bedroom’s glass window working on some papers, I had currently got offer from a company to give it a try to invest a big amount into their  many, as their boss personally came to me after I had rejected the offer a several times, I saw someone walking and passing by, i ignored, but then that person sat out of my house and was looking at something out there. 

I bent a little to put the file in my hands on the couch beside me and stood up straight then walked a little to reach the small desk table on the opposite side. I bent down to find binoculars from the drawer to see the person properly who is spying out of my house. 

I stood up immediately and placed the binoculars on to my eyes and moved its outer body to the right slightly, i found that there is girl sitting there like this with a black cape on her, then i moved binoculars outer body again more to the right and found that it was Y/n.

I threw the binoculars i don’t know where with a shocking yet angry face, folded my sleeves to the elbows, vest still on myself and walked out of the mansion to reach the girl, i get out from the mansion silently that she didn't noticed me, i stood up behind her listening to her, and saw that the present 🎁 I had sent for my soon to be wife is disposed there and she was sitting and staring them and babbling there, "what the hell had you sent this to me, Mr. Kim? I don’t want anything from you, see the things you had sent me are disposed here like garbage. I am not feeling sad or happy, because these things don't belong to me and I don't want it if you had sent it too for me." 

Hearing this I couldn't control myself, "you know what? I  had sent this for my wife.” Listening to this she stood up almost immediately and turned to me where my hands already slipped into my pockets and my eyes were staring straight especially in those dark chocolate orbs inbuilt on her face, "you? What are you doing here?" she asked. "This is my house, so why am I not being here?” I replied with a brow slightly up with a questioning gesture.

“What? Is this your house?” she asked in disbelief as her uncle had disposed of things gifted by him in front of his house only. She lost in thoughts of her uncle that how can he do that. Suddenly the weather started to turn bad and the clouds started thundering and the sound of thundering clouds made her flinch.

The sound of thundering made them break eye contact, and look at the dark sky up on them. And Taehyung smiled looking and feeling the drops of water falling from the dark sky, making his hand out of his pocket making a gesture of feeling the rain drops in his hand while his face facing up the sky.

Y/n standing there moved her hand down to check on him, saw that he was silently feeling the rain and continued to stare at him. He moved his head down, unfacing the sky and moved his right hand to his face to clean his eyelids by the water and didn’t glare at her while she was still staring at him. 

He cleaned up water from his eyelids by moving his finger on it folded, and glared at her, caught her staring at him, with his hair flick hanging just on his eye, drops of water falling from it, she immediately looked at another side while folding her hands.